Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: "Bring It On" 1770 Queens-birthday Weekend

Re: "Bring It On" 1770 Queens-birthday Weekend

Ivanna sounds like a good sort. Does she do Yoga by any chance?
    http://www.yourfriendshouse.com/2014...st-yoga-poses/
    Remember to always log on before heading offshore.

Quote Originally Posted by marto78 View Post
    Well it looks like the planets are starting to allign for me to get away that weekend.

If you guys don't mind one more boat tagging along it would be good to put faces to some of the names on here.

Now to put the boat back together and source a decky.
    Yeah no worries Marto

Quote Originally Posted by ozynorts View Post
    Ivanna sounds like a good sort. Does she do Yoga by any chance?
    http://www.yourfriendshouse.com/2014...st-yoga-poses/
    She's got nothing on Ivanna, if that's your Missus you more than welcome to join us, or at least she is.
    Don't be shy Ivanna wasn't.

BaNNana, JT, Kaypee, Overdraft, Hookinin, Ivanna
    Soulfish, Rosco, Tim Tam, Reefer
    Bull, Cobiaman, Horse
    Back in Black, Juna, Skippa, Gay the bear
    ShaneC, Aussie123, non smoker
    VitaminC, lad
    Masterbaiter, Marty Moose
    Moejoes, Outaline, 3's a crowd
    MEG-A-BITE, ring in
    Marto 78, Who knows

She's very flexible

Quote Originally Posted by overdraft View Post
    She's got nothing on Ivanna, if that's your Missus you more than welcome to join us, or at least she is.
    Come on Danny, now your sounding sexually deprived.
    Can you put Ivanna back in her box & wait until the 7th LOL...........
    Hey why didn't you show her to me the other day?
    You can't hide her forever

Quote Originally Posted by scottar View Post
    She's very flexible
    Wonder what Ivanna can do........

Quote Originally Posted by overdraft View Post
    Mate I wish that was my wife.......
    Remember to always log on before heading offshore.

Well, we've seen her go to water backwards. She's obviously been overpaid because she is paying her own way on this trip, she's full of hot air, is apparently flexible to the point of bending over and Danny didn't want you to know who she was. Bugger me, It's Gillard. Christ she's capable of screwing an entire country. Danny must be a twisted individual.

Hey guys it sounds like theres a few boats heading up on the Thursday and staying up at the block on Thursday night and heading out early on the friday morning.

I'll be doing the same but my fartherinlaw Les will be at the block the whole weekend from the Thursday threw to the Monday so doesnt really matter what time anyone arrives or returns.

I'm planning on doing a bit of searching for a new red patch (fingers crossed) so spending two nights out there so if you guys all want to catch up what's the best night that suits the majority Friday or Saturday and I'll plan my trip around that?

Theres a few boats that dont have the range so Fitzroy will probably be the location for the raft up...Dont forget fenders!!

For you guys that decide to head in on the Saturday afternoon (we might do the same if we bag out otherwise we will be behind Broomy) there will no doubt be a few others back at the block with a bbq set up and probably a drunken farther inlaw happy to cook up a few snaggs and continue in his drunken ways. For the guys returning Sunday likewise we can get on it in the afternoon and a bbq for tea.

All this depends on the weather but we may as well plan for the best and take it from there.

Guys I'll take care of the BBQ's for both nights so all you will need to bring is your grog and a sence of humor. If youve had a bad trip and caught bugger all and feeling a little down I suggest you knock over a quick six pack and put shit on tony with the rest of us...hey Danny

If you guys have any questions put them up on here so we are all on the same page.

cheers

Quote Originally Posted by ozynorts View Post
    Mate I wish that was my wife.......
    All in the name of art heh. I call BS. More like "Hey fellas, Look what I get to play with." That said though, if I was in his shoes I'd probably do the same thing so half his luck.

Quote Originally Posted by bannana View Post
    Hey guys it sounds like theres a few boats heading up on the Thursday and staying up at the block on Thursday night and heading out early on the friday morning.

I'll be doing the same but my fartherinlaw Les will be at the block the whole weekend from the Thursday threw to the Monday so doesnt really matter what time anyone arrives or returns.

I'm planning on doing a bit of searching for a new red patch (fingers crossed) so spending two nights out there so if you guys all want to catch up what's the best night that suits the majority Friday or Saturday and I'll plan my trip around that?

Theres a few boats that dont have the range so Fitzroy will probably be the location for the raft up...Dont forget fenders!!

For you guys that decide to head in on the Saturday afternoon (we might do the same if we bag out otherwise we will be behind Broomy) there will no doubt be a few others back at the block with a bbq set up and probably a drunken farther inlaw happy to cook up a few snaggs and continue in his drunken ways. For the guys returning Sunday likewise we can get on it in the afternoon and a bbq for tea.

All this depends on the weather but we may as well plan for the best and take it from there.

Guys I'll take care of the BBQ's for both nights so all you will need to bring is your grog and a sence of humor. If youve had a bad trip and caught bugger all and feeling a little down I suggest you knock over a quick six pack and put shit on tony with the rest of us...hey Danny

If you guys have any questions put them up on here so we are all on the same page.

cheers
    Oh, come on.......................

this new red patch you are looking for,is that red emperor or hussar ground...can u clear this up for tony

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Oh, come on.......................
    Yeah Oh, come on leave us alone.
    Don't be shy Ivanna wasn't.

Poor Beaker give him a break.....Remember we have Masturbater there to put shit on as well.