Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: "Bring It On" 1770 Queens-birthday Weekend

Re: "Bring It On" 1770 Queens-birthday Weekend

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneC View Post
    I gotta be careful with him Keith, spoiling him by sleeping in sheltered waters may create an air of expectation. As he is 8 ft 6 and his bunk is 4ft 2 I sleep heaps better when there is water surging through the scuppers keeping him awake on the deck. He tends not to snore when he's not sleeping!! We will come into a a Broomy on the first night, that area where I saw you a few weeks ago should fish well then we might go looking for some brown/ blue/ purple ones out in the deep to hopefully top Julia up and go get on it.

lol

You better make sure your not out of my radar range..

yeah mate looking forward to hitting that 20-30mtr ground where you saw me last time.. it was firing on all cylinders on the western side of the reef south of Musgrave..

My chartplotter must have been playing up, I had us in the green zone off Elliot. No wonder the tailor were thick....

No point even turning the spinny thing on mate I will be shooting blind. My fave deep water mark kinda needs a break, let's just say Billy the barra has a few less mates than he had in the past, I think him and his girls need a few months to themselves after what happened a few weeks ago.

But I have a feeling he has mates that are in hiding, I'm happy to spend a day working together to find them. Which has me thinking, how long since you said gday to those fellas me, you and Gibbo found that day?? I am thinking of having a lash Tue / Wed now that Jason has me paranoid about harmonic balancers. I haven't been that way in six months but no point flogging them if you've said hello.....

Hi Keith can I join the party. Will be myself and a mate.
    Life is short fish hard!!!
    21,6 Sea Fox WA Pro ....

Quote Originally Posted by MEG-A-BITE View Post

Yeah for sure mate..

New numbers lads

BaNNana, JT, Kaypee, Overdraft, Hookinin, Ivanna
    Soulfish, Rosco, Tim Tam
    Bull, Cobiaman, Horse
    Back in Black, Juna, Skippa, Homo
    ShaneC, Aussie123, decky2
    VitaminC, lad
    Masterbaiter, Hand cream
    Moejoes, Outaline, 3's a crowd
    MEG-A-BITE, ring in

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneC View Post
    My chartplotter must have been playing up, I had us in the green zone off Elliot. No wonder the tailor were thick....

No point even turning the spinny thing on mate I will be shooting blind. My fave deep water mark kinda needs a break, let's just say Billy the barra has a few less mates than he had in the past, I think him and his girls need a few months to themselves after what happened a few weeks ago.

But I have a feeling he has mates that are in hiding, I'm happy to spend a day working together to find them. Which has me thinking, how long since you said gday to those fellas me, you and Gibbo found that day?? I am thinking of having a lash Tue / Wed now that Jason has me paranoid about harmonic balancers. I haven't been that way in six months but no point flogging them if you've said hello.....

Fark Me,

Now I know how batman felt when he was trying to solve the Riddlers riddles! Your good! and i'm a shit batman because I don't have a clue what you just wrote.

Quote Originally Posted by bannana View Post
    Yeah for sure mate..

New numbers lads

Soulfish, Rosco, Tim Tam
    Bull, Cobiaman, Horse
    VitaminC, lad
    Masterbaiter, Hand cream
    MEG-A-BITE, ring in
    Shit we might need to do an extension at your place to fit everyone in, I can just see the headlines Ivanna does 1770.
    Don't be shy Ivanna wasn't.

Yeah for sure mate..

New numbers lads

Soulfish, Rosco, Tim Tam
    Bull, Cobiaman, Horse
    VitaminC, lad
    Masterbaiter, Hand cream
    MEG-A-BITE, ring in
    Thank looking forward to it.
    Life is short fish hard!!!
    21,6 Sea Fox WA Pro ....

Quote Originally Posted by MEG-A-BITE View Post
    Welcome to the party Megabite.

Lots of love Ivanna.
    Don't be shy Ivanna wasn't.

Fark Me,

Now I know how batman felt when he was trying to solve the Riddlers riddles! Your good! and i'm a shit batman because I don't have a clue what you just wrote.
    That's an easy riddle Keith, lol
    Even I worked out what he is asking.

Plenty of room up the back yard and down the driveway for boats so should be fine. There's a couple of toilets and a few showers so she'll be right mate. if it rains the sheds 14x14 and there's another 12x14 reno and a house so we will all fit comfortably be well fed and plenty of room to roll out a swag/mattress for a kip.

I'll sort everyone out a key each to get into house, gates, sheds etc before we go once I know the numbers. I'll be there on the Thursday night heading out the Friday morning and back on the Sunday lunch time to clean up and get ready for a feed and piss up.

Les my father in-law will be there the whole time from Thursday through to the Monday so he can organise anything thats needed like ice , bait food and piss. Top bloke who would do any thing for any one...except vote coalition..stanchest labor voter you will ever meet. So even if you vote labor please tell him the opposite to fire him up..it's funny as and worth the coming just to see.

Quote Originally Posted by Aussie123 View Post
    That's an easy riddle Keith, lol
    Even I worked out what he is asking.

Yeah im on it now.... just not at first.

Remember I'm just a tubby little chippy that can't spell...it takes time for me to catch on.

Yeah im on it now.... just not at first.

Remember I'm just a tubby little chippy that can't spell...it takes time for me to catch on.

Now your getting it.

Juna bought you boys a present today while shopping, just something to make the trip on Giddy Up a bit more comfortable.

Hehe yeah mate lets hope the weather's good.
    If the gods play the game right i could be up at broomfeild by 5pm fri arv with a thirst that needs quenching and also would be nice to put a face to some of the names on here.
    cheers
    justin

Quote Originally Posted by feral cat View Post
    If the gods play the game right i could be up at broomfeild by 5pm fri arv with a thirst that needs quenching and also would be nice to put a face to some of the names on here.
    cheers
    justin

Hey Justin, you might be disappointed with the faces.

Just saying………...

Quote Originally Posted by feral cat View Post
    cheers
    justin
    Justin,

Be good to see ya up their mate. Even better if you get that big red head to come up with you. I still laugh when he was smacking down the beers at his house quicker than Bolt can run the 100.