Thread: Another bay compromise 15/3

Another bay compromise 15/3

At least the wind will be more kind on Saturday so I was going to hit ol mud island then over to tanga at change of tide mid morning. See what I can throw at LTs trying out some new plastics samples, if I can find the birds. Anyone else? Give us a yell if you are catching fish and I will head over!

Scalem

Re: Another bay compromise 15/3

Probably heading ovr towards the Rous at gentleman's hours, after 8am. Looking for some more squid and maybe some ting. As always at this time of year, will also have a spin stick loaded with mackerel slug just in case we see any birds working.

Will be listening on VHF 21. Will call Scalem if we see any exciting action. Callsign Kasmira.
    Note to self: Don't argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience....

Heading offshore from Mooloolaba early sat, ch. 21, call sign - beeracudda

sent using TapTalk
    Maturity is not when we start speaking BIG things,it is when we start understanding small things

Quote Originally Posted by tropicrows View Post
    Heading offshore from Mooloolaba early sat, ch. 21, call sign - beeracudda

sent using TapTalk

Remember the Mooloolaba Tri is on this weekend. I don't know if they block roads down there, but they do when the Noosa Tri is on.

Tony

We're heading over to the Rous in the morning then maybe heading further North in the arvo.