Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Moreton Bay Marine Park Meeting concering 800 berth Marina 10am Sunday

Ausfish Platinum Member gr hilly's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Re: Moreton Bay Marine Park Meeting concering 800 berth Marina 10am Sunday

There has been lots of changes to the Beach front in the last 45 yrs that i remember infact the whole of the bay side is better now than ever and a lot more fish and crabs are about now if you think im wrong its must be in the last 45 yrs i have found their hiding place so you keep looking and let the new developments alone Cleveland is a nicer place now than it was 45yrs ago its the poeple that have changed.

cheers,Hilly

I don't like to see any further degradation of our marine environment but I can see a lot of positives with a decent marina in that area. Manly is congested and Horizon shores too far out of the way. I have no problem with high rise on the waterfront in that area. It would be a nice place for a boardwalk with cafes and restaurants.
    A Proud Member of
    "The Rebel Alliance"

The guy's a jerk. No point arguing with a Fanatic. Thankfully I don't need a Marina berth, I have one at my back door.

There is a highish rise around the corner on Masthead Dr proposed too. I will be able to see it from my pontoon. I have made it clear that I am in favour of that, too.

Funny, the "Notards" didn't want Raby Bay either, back in the 90's. Bad for Fish, bad for the Environment. Apparently. Clueless fools, you should see the Bream and the Coral at my place. Big, fat, obscenely healthy. An amazing place full of Bream, Jacks, mullet and many other species. If you don't want development, bugger off to Byron. Very few barbers there, should suit you.
    Carbon Really Ain't Pollution.

Ausfish Silver Member
    Blog Entries

We don't Real Estate do we?

No idea how Timiboy doesn't get banned with his 'anger management' issues and personal attacks...

I don't like the tone of Bobpen's posts either but I'm not about to call hims names because I don't agree with the way he posts...

Quote Originally Posted by TimiBoy View Post
    The guy's a jerk. No point arguing with a Fanatic. Thankfully I don't need a Marina berth, I have one at my back door.

There is a highish rise around the corner on Masthead Dr proposed too. I will be able to see it from my pontoon. I have made it clear that I am in favour of that, too.

Funny, the "Notards" didn't want Raby Bay either, back in the 90's. Bad for Fish, bad for the Environment. Apparently. Clueless fools, you should see the Bream and the Coral at my place. Big, fat, obscenely healthy. An amazing place full of Bream, Jacks, mullet and many other species. If you don't want development, bugger off to Byron. Very few barbers there, should suit you.
    We have probably met at Raby Bay Harbour then.
    Good day neighbour.

I often walk down for a beer. No room to park a car. Little bit of an oversight there.

Don't you find the blocks in Raby Bay are a bit small?

I prefer to have a bit of a yard.

I see the developers are back to fix up your neighbour's rock-walls.
    That's a lot of machinery in Sommersea Drive.
    Must be costing a mint.
    Hope the Council didn't get scammed on that too----------------
    They are not very bright. (The Council that is: Not the developers who are long gone.)

Hi Guys:
    It has been fun but I won't be checking the News Forum anytime soon. (My daughter said my posts may hurt someone's feelings)

Plus: Like they say "No news is good news" or "If you don't know about it, it can't hurt you".

Timid-Boy and Honda-90 can keep you updated on Real-Estate Prices.

The Chat Board Rules should be changed The site should ban the use of inflammatory words like "park" , "environment" and "green" as these seem to incense some readers and they may choke on their dentures.

Chat Board Rules You agree, through your use of this Chat Board, that you will not post any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, bullying, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise in violation of ANY law.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter4 View Post
    No idea how Timiboy doesn't get banned with his 'anger management' issues and personal attacks...

I don't like the tone of Bobpen's posts either but I'm not about to call hims names because I don't agree with the way he posts...
    It has been said by all of us Moderators at some time. We cannot expect to read all posts on the forum as much as we try. If you see posts that breach the rules of the forum then please report them and it will be dealt with.

People will be warned and ultimately repeat offenders will be removed from the forum.

Thanks
    Last edited by mod5; 06-03-2014 at 08:57 PM.
    Regards

mod5