Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Agnes Water < : > 1770 M & G. 2014.

Re: Agnes Water < : > 1770 M & G. 2014.

Lucky Phill,

Many of us were banned short term or permanently without any feedback, explanation, or opportunity to retract or apologise.
    By treating Aquaholic 632 in such a way as you have today - and good on you - you are showing the contrasting difference.

Why don't you get the other mods under control and follow your style?

Otherwise AF is going to continue to include a culture of resentment and negativity.

In particular, I suggest that you delete the 'mod5' character if not the person from here as well. There is too much negativity regarding that entity on this forum and we all know it.

Thank You in anticipation of common sense. You know something needs to change to stop all this dancing around bullshit.
    A Proud Member of
    "The Rebel Alliance"

Quote Originally Posted by 2IC View Post
    Heck have not been on this site for a while can not believe how little action there has been on this event, I know a lot of the boys have moved on but would have thought others would have stepped in. I will be at 1770 this year staying at THE BIG BOAT house which is just down the road from THE LITTLE BOAT house , which means lots of BBQ & BEERS for the week, it seems funny that the little boat house has all the BIGGER blokes staying there, must be big blokes & there little TOYS, Just Saying
    You got it right Bill, a big nail needs a BIG hammer and a little nail a little hammer ! Lol..Should be a great week !

Quote Originally Posted by Giffo65 View Post
    You got it right Bill, a big nail needs a BIG hammer and a little nail a little hammer ! Lol..Should be a great week !
    Mate it will be a great week they always are. I think a few blokes need to take a Chill Pill some of what's been said is B/S. So what if some blokes have been Banned & others Have moved on this is a great M&G get on board and come along you will meet a great bunch of Guys & Girls who will become good mates, Geez mate I hope those Northerly winds aren't like last year some of those run homes from out wide were real rough & made the Bar with an out going tide very interesting, but then it made the first Beer taste that all the more better.

That last run to Musgrave on the Friday in my Cruisecraft ,following you , My Rules and Trymyluck,was a very hard trip.But we awoke to glass the next morning in the lagoon, I will remember that for life, awsome.

Catching fish out there is just a bonus...... I am usually awestruck by those sunrises over a glassed out ocean and just sit back and take it all in. How lucky are we ????

LP
    Kingfisher Painting Solutions:- Domestic and Commercial.

For further information, contact details, quotes or advice - Click Here

Its certainly a special part of the world.
    A Proud Member of
    "The Rebel Alliance"

That last run to Musgrave on the Friday in my Cruisecraft ,following you , My Rules and Trymyluck,was a very hard trip.But we awoke to glass the next morning in the lagoon, I will remember that for life, awsome.
    Yea mate that morning sitting in the lagoon was bloody awesome with the boat sitting on a slack anchor rope, if I remember right the fishing that morning was tough with no wind & no current we were just getting a few each drift but once that S/E chance got close they came on the chew & we got some nice fish, it was a great call to stay that extra day has that got us a nice bag of fish, then that Saturday night back at the Little Boat House ,well I think my liver still complains LOL

I choose to head out the Thursday that week and put up with the bad weather for the Friday fishing. We copped a pounding at Musgrave with big ass waves at the entrance and even worse conditions out wide. We got stuck outside and anchored up on the South side of Musgrave. Won't forget that one! The waves just rock you to sleep... :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky_Phill View Post
    Catching fish out there is just a bonus...... I am usually awestruck by those sunrises over a glassed out ocean and just sit back and take it all in. How lucky are we ????

LP
    How lucky are we ???? ......... suggest check this: http://www.ausfish.com.au/vforum/sho...41#post1543041

cheers, Mal
    Haines Hunter 650 'Horizon' 200 4st Johnson (aka Suk DF200) call sign "Dozer" or "Uripper"

The time has come to think about commemorative shirts for this event.

murf ( Paul ) usually do these for us.

We'll need numbers and sizes. He will post up a link and info soon to styles etc.

You will need to contact him asap after he does this and also pay up front for shirts. They will be at Agnes Water somewhere for YOU to COLLECT while you are there in September.

We may need a sponsor or two, so if you are keen to add your name to the 10th Anniversary Shirt, stay tuned and reply to murf.

cheers LP

><>

><>
    Kingfisher Painting Solutions:- Domestic and Commercial.

For further information, contact details, quotes or advice - Click Here

Quote Originally Posted by redwings View Post
    red karnt
    And you are????????????????????

Rw=rc=rt.....?

Quote Originally Posted by Crunchy View Post
    Rw=rc=rt.....?
    Not Banned Yet, so why join with new name, and have to pay to comment as well

careful wings...u know what it can do
    Cheers,
    Chong

Ladies, Gentleman and others... Margie, Me and our three kids will be attending again this year, just paid deposit on the house 12th-22nd September for 10 nights. will be taking up the estuary tiny and the half cab. We are again looking forward to catching up with old mates and to meet some new ones whilst enjoying our annual holiday to 1770/Agnes Water. Murf, let me know when the shirt order is put up mate. We will get our usual 3 or 6 shirts again...lol... I'm getting excited already!!!