Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: SHAREFARMERS......no respect for royalty

Re: SHAREFARMERS......no respect for royalty

Let me know how you get on Rosco, prob going to put some out tomorrow arvo, may even use floats...
    Haha

Ok, so I now see what all the fuss is about. I chucked my one and only pot in the Pine River early this morning and headed off for a fish. Got a few flatties and a couple of decent bream from the bridges and called it a day. Got back to my pot with the float stashed neatly away from greedy eyes and pulled her up.....I bloody got one! A male and a legal keeper, couldn't believe it. Was absolutely stoked!

to those suggesting a rec license for more fisheries patrols etc. That is ludicrous. Think about. Based on this, the govt could then say we need 1000 more police, each house will be levied $1000 to provide this. The job of a Govt is to ensure they provide enforcement of the laws. if the Members of Parliament are not capable of providing this security to the population, then they should immediately resign. The current batch of incompetents should all resign immediately. They cannot even stop the violence in the valley let alone anything fisheries.

So what will you suggest be done Mod2 to get some decent policing? or are you prepared to do nothing and let the fishery decline at a much faster rate when everyone bends or ignores the rules and laws?
    AS much as you dislike the idea of a licencing funded patrol, until you come up with an alternative that could provide the extra forces and hours the fishery will decline and the morals of those left will decline as well.
    Jack.