Hi all,

Just letting you know that I am selling my Viking Nemo Kayak. You can see more photo's of it in the classified's section.

When I first got it I set it up for fishing and this included upgrading the seat to a top of the range Anaconda seat which is really comfortable.

It has a Scotty flush mount rod holder which means you can remove it and use the kayak for surfing or just family fun and it won't get in the way. It also means you can use either a baitcaster or spinning rod in the same holder and the setup works excellently unlike the ones with just a hole in the deck which force the rod to stand up and causes lures to track higher in the water.

The Viking Nemo is light enough to lift onto a car yourself easily and it is very stable on the water easily handling people up to 100kg.

I previously had other Yak's and most were either too heavy or too unstable and this one is very strong and durable unlike lots of the cheaper ones you see on ebay that are in so many cases (IMHO) a waste of money.

If you'd like to know more or want to see it in the flesh then call me on the number in my advertisment.

Mal
CIMG2164.jpgCIMG2160.jpgCIMG2161.jpgCIMG2163.jpg