Thread: Video's

Video's

Hi it would be nice if those who post video's could put an the end of the post the camera type and video editing program as it would inform others as to explore making video's themselves or for me just for interest sake to keep up with the technology available

Re: Video's

Hey mate, I am mainly using the original gopro but would like to upgrade to the hero 3 to get a remote. I run a pair of video sunglasses as well, not sure on the brand but there is a few on the market. I use pinnacle studio 14 and like the simplicity of the program. Might upgrade to the newer pinnacle but will see. Any questions I can help with feel free to ask.

Cheers from boony
    Fishing can be defined as "A jerk on one end of the rod, waiting for a jerk on the other".
    "Fishing was around along time before you darling"

I like Pinnacle I've used it before but one of the problems that seems to occur with video editing is program crashing. I downloaded the free trial of Corel Video Studio Pro X6 but it crashes occasionally and it lacks the features of Pinnacle.

What sort of computer are you using?

I'm only using a toshiba laptop so I have issues for it to load after editing something, I definitely need a better computer but not really in the budget at the moment so will have to make do. I just keep saving my work constantly. I tried the gopro studio the other day and it kept crashing on me but I think the pootah is a bit outdated

Cheers from boony
    Fishing can be defined as "A jerk on one end of the rod, waiting for a jerk on the other".
    "Fishing was around along time before you darling"

Quote Originally Posted by XtremeBoony View Post
    Hey mate, I am mainly using the original gopro but would like to upgrade to the hero 3 to get a remote. I run a pair of video sunglasses as well, not sure on the brand but there is a few on the market. I use pinnacle studio 14 and like the simplicity of the program. Might upgrade to the newer pinnacle but will see. Any questions I can help with feel free to ask.

Cheers from boony
    Dont if its just mine or a Hero 3 problem, but mine locks up quite often and the only way to reset it is to take out the battery. As to editing a video, well thats still to come.
    Maturity is not when we start speaking BIG things,it is when we start understanding small things