Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 2013 Ausfish Meet & Greet video

2013 Ausfish Meet & Greet video

Just finished editing the video for the 2013 Ausfish 1770/Agnes waters meet and greet week of myself, wifey, bull and horse out on bull's 23 foot Bertram. Once again it can be viewed on a mobile as long as copyright bulls*it doesn't change. I have tried a new idea in this one with some 'picture in picture' video, basically gopro footage in the main screen and glasses cam in a small window, I'm unsure if I like it so some feedback would be good. Anyways enjoy.

Fishing can be defined as "A jerk on one end of the rod, waiting for a jerk on the other".
    "Fishing was around along time before you darling"

Re: 2013 Ausfish Meet & Greet video

I watched many fishing shows and fishing DVDs but this is awesome video
    well done and thanks for sharing

Great vid as always, Boony. What's the first song on the vid? Been wanting to know that for years. Great stuff.

Cuzza

Cheers for the feedback guys and the first song is 'you could be mine' by Guns n Roses

Cheers from boony
    Fishing can be defined as "A jerk on one end of the rod, waiting for a jerk on the other".
    "Fishing was around along time before you darling"

Great work as always bud.

Great stuff Booney. Thanks for taking the time to p[ut it together. It was a special week and the video will be a great reminder of it

Cheers
    A Proud Member of
    "The Rebel Alliance"

now I want to go fishing again, thanks Boony

cheers Murf

Top stuff Boony,

Another great JBP Video thanks for taking the time to put it all together. It was a pleasure having you Amanda and the Horse on board for the week. Now to start planning for next year.
    Cheers Brett

Geez Bull, you put horsey onto his 1st ever Nanny and he high fives the whole crew but leaves you hanging??? I guess high fiving the esky was your only choice......

Great vid boony,good to see the missus getting involved,and you couldnt have gone with a better crew by the look(so lean and mean looking haha).
    CHEERS AD BEERS

Very nicely captured Boony - looks awesome.

Great songs and very nice touch putting the stills after each fish!

Well done
    Cheers

Trev

Boony you are wasted in the mines. Top video. Loved it. Especially the parting commentary to Amanda!

Quote Originally Posted by cobiaman View Post
    Geez Bull, you put horsey onto his 1st ever Nanny and he high fives the whole crew but leaves you hanging??? I guess high fiving the esky was your only choice......
    You have a very keen eye!! I know what you mean about the Horse leaving me hanging. I went for the high 5 twice actually I thought I covered it up pretty well though high fiving the esky.

I've never liked the high 5 its some seppo bullshit the west indies cricket team introduced back in the eighty's. I will even go one step further and say I think the high 5 should be outlawed all together. I much prefer a hug a kiss a lick a grope on the arse or a bit of a dry root to show ones exuberance and excitement. Its certainly the most masculine and manly way of going about it. I couldn't agree with me more.

PS I don't think that was Horses first Nanny I think he is a regular down at the local bowls club.

Bull that is gold!

great vid boony. i'm with you tho. reckon the pic in pic makes it a bit "busy" and detracts from the main. great work again.
    fishing's as simple as 3 P's - patience, perserverance and PLASTIC!