Thread: Open to all AF members

Open to all AF members

I have moved this from another forum to see if anyone can benefit here.....I hope that the Mods will approve....

Only a few know that my sister passed away nearly 2 months ago and we are still tidying up her belongings.

We saw her off with a family gathering at home, with seafood for main fare....it was her fave, she would have loved it.

Katie suffered from MS and it advanced to the stage where she was bedridden & wheelchair bound....thus needing Incontinence pads in her daily life.

We have dealt with the situation and all concerned are fine with the outcome....

However......With her passing, we have been left with these to move on...these are designed for FEMALES only.

Abri-Form Premium 4XL 12pc packs. 21 packs available (total 252 pieces)

Teena Slip Maxi - 8pc packs. 11 packs available (total 88 items)

Depend - 8 pc packs. 2 packs available (total 16 items)

There are a total of 356

These are offered FREE, with pickup to be arranged from Capalaba........

If there is any AF member with a need for these for family or friends, please let us know as they can be quite an expensive item when needed on a daily basis.

We are aware that this is not the prettiest of subjects, but would like to see them go to someone deserving.

If you do not wish to post here, please PM us and all will be kept confidential.

Thanks, Ray & Kerri.

Re: Open to all AF members

An honorable thing to do. It's hard to put in the public arena but you have written the post respectfully and succinctly.
    I hope someone can take you up on the offer.
    My sincere condolences to yourself and your family over your loss.

Thanks Matt for your very kind words, we would just like to see someone benefit from what is available RATHER than throw them in the tip.

These are expensive NEW items and even the local Salvos are not interested....go figure....

Thanks again Matt, Ray & Kerri.

Maybe try talking to an aged care facility?

Hello Ray

May I also convey both Belinda and my sincerest condolences to you and your family on your recent loss.

Kindest regards

Theo

That is a very kind gesture indeed, my condolences on your loss

Guys and Girls, thankfully these items will be going to a good home now.....so all is good.

Thank you ALL for your condolences.....Katie would be happy with the result.

Mods, please lock this thread now if that is ok....the items are spoken for.

Thanks again ALL, Ray & Kerri.

Ausfish Silver Member
    Blog Entries

Well Mr solemandownunder my deepest regards. Cheers Manta Man

our condolences as well to you Ray, Kerri and family

Robsue