Thread: Some Sandies and Whiting

Some Sandies and Whiting

Bec and I went out at gentleman's hours, i didnt expect too much, but we ended up with 17 sandies after a 3 hour soak in the middle of the bay with the pots being dropped around 7am. Recently we have got bugger all there so seems the crabs are back where we crab.

We drifted for whiting near the amity banks, nothing really happened until a small shift and the tide turn, then they came on thick and fast and we ended up with a nice feed. Got sniped off a couple of times as well. Close to the Green Zone there where lots of smaller size, off it a bit we found a nice patch of reasonable sized divers but they where a bit patchy to find them.

Thought we might miss the rain but we didnt but great morning on the water. There where not many boats out there either which surprised me,

PS, Still dont get people who fish in the Amity green Zones
    Attached Thumbnails - Click to enlarge Attached Thumbnails - Click to enlarge Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0535.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	44.4 KB 
ID:	97207   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0532.jpg 
Size:	50.8 KB 
ID:	97206   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0536.jpg 
Size:	58.2 KB 
ID:	97208   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0537.jpg 
Size:	54.5 KB 
ID:	97209  
    Tangles KFC

Re: Some Sandies and Whiting

Saw you set sail from the boat club ramp this morning. Yelled out but m issed yolu. Wasnt too bad a day overall, I was on duty at VMR.

Cheers

Mike

Well done mate, sounds like a great morning on the water.
    Cheers

nice feed there mate ..well done

Quote Originally Posted by Marlin_Mike View Post
    Saw you set sail from the boat club ramp this morning. Yelled out but m issed yolu. Wasnt too bad a day overall, I was on duty at VMR.

Cheers

Mike
    Now your back mate will have to pop in and say gday next time, didnt know your back at the VMR Raby
    Tangles KFC

A tasty looking and well cared for feed you have there. Good stuff. Ben

Some good eating there Mike. Well done.
    Cheers, Doug.
    Love to use Preditek or Kingfisher lures or Viva Lures when I am out fishing.