Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: CapCoast Fishing Group Meet and Greet 28th June 4th July 2014

Re: JT s and Booney's Meet and Greet Capricorn Coast 28th June / 4th July 2014

Cheers mate great idea and sorted
    VHF CHANNEL 21
    CALL SIGN : JT OR SC552(social club member)

There is a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot

I wonder how much deeper the ocean would be without sponges

Up here we Use Hussar as baits for real RED FISHS (SHSIIFDER)

Not sure how I missed this , but I'm a definite maybe ...weather depending.also have couple acres in rocky if anyone needs to stop there for whatever reason ..like staying at friends but no room for boat ..may have spots for decky or 2 ..but work it out closer ...top idea

Welcome aboard mate and cause ur late u can take my place in the bikini wearing competition
    VHF CHANNEL 21

There is a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot

Good stuff , do I supply my own or can I wear yours ?

Sounds fun ..

JT, this is all weather dependant so do we have a backup plan should the weather gods have other ideas
    I was looking at my fish diary over the past week and it showed a fair bit of west this year at the end of June does that bring paces like Island Head into play or does that make most of the trip to NW with a following sea and work the areas that make travel good
    You and Booney are smart enough to have given this sort of thing a thought already
    By the way longplay can fish six if needed and if that bloody blind freddy might get off his bum there is stacks of room
    cheers
    IFISHCQ2

I'm keen on north west, never been all the way there and plenty of ground to fish on the way out. Bit of protection plus reefs in every direction to fish

Cheers from boony
    Fishing can be defined as "A jerk on one end of the rod, waiting for a jerk on the other".
    "Fishing was around along time before you darling"

With the Southwests and so the options of Port Clinton and Pearl Bay would be a awesome run for sure with dropping afternoons might be worth a bash
    Jt
    Drinking Piss all weeks another option
    JT
    VHF CHANNEL 21

I'm in rain, hail or shine, any direction!! Maybe all head diff directions!! I'll go east, Scotty South, JT north, Boony causeway!! Weeeeeeee

Hahahaha Booney causeway that's gold
    VHF CHANNEL 21

Mick, ... shhhh, don't tell Booney where the mangrove jack are

I still think North West was a great choice and how could "Old Hughie" not come to the party with you lot in the one place at the one time
    cheers
    IFISHCQ2

I reckon so too.. And with that time of year surely we will get a window...

I too am in no matter what the destination. Spent many days in both Island Head and Port Clinton as a kid. Also the odd trip to Pearl Bay. Could definitely find a few spots up there to anchor up and drink piss all week! LOL

But my preference would be North West #1 though.

Annual leave in ...lets go .

To early ?

Quote Originally Posted by kaypee View Post
    I'm in rain, hail or shine, any direction!! Maybe all head diff directions!! I'll go east, Scotty South, JT north, Boony causeway!! Weeeeeeee
    Will be a bit hard to get to north west big fella...... When your props go missing yeeeeew

cheers from boony
    Fishing can be defined as "A jerk on one end of the rod, waiting for a jerk on the other".
    "Fishing was around along time before you darling"

Hi JT, I'm new here but keen to m&g with the troops, and get some fishing happening.
    Brooker CT10, 3.3HP, camping setup and I'm away
    Cheers,