Thread: Fitting trim tabs to 610HT Barcrusher

Fitting trim tabs to 610HT Barcrusher

Hello.

I'm looking at fitting a set off trim tabs to my Barcrusher next week.

I'm wondering if anyone has fitted trim tabs to there Barcrusher,
    Have been looking at the Bennett m120 thinking ill fit them.

I've emailed Barcrusher but don't expect them to be any huge amount off help as I didn't get them through the dealer.

Just wondering if anyone out there has specifically put them on a Barcrusher? And if so what brand?

Cheers Matt

Re: Fitting trim tabs to 610HT Barcrusher

Matt,
    Fitted tabs to mine a while ago, heaps better to drive & ride in.
    I fitted tabs brought from BC in Melb. Lenco from memory but I can check. They are retrofitted with Ally plates (thick) by BC, they work well. I can't remember at the moment why I didn't go the Bennets I did consider them though.Let me know if you have anymore Q's
    Frank

Matt
    Forgot to ask where your located, I in Cairns

Hi Matty, I recently installed some M120's in my boat. Bennett s gave me great support when I was trying to work out where to fit them. I don't think it would matter where you got them from. BTW trim tabs have transformed my boat, I cant believe how much better it rides, however our boats are very different(mine 6.3m fibreglass)

I had 560 and I fitted M120 sport on it and made it big difference
    here it photo of position
    if any help to you
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks heaps for the advice blokes appreciate it!

The m120's are the ones I've been looking at, and the ones I will probably end up going with.
    The only negative thing I can find about the m120s is that they have to have an oil resivour, but there's plenty off room for that in the Barcrusher so not really a negative.

Thanks Frank. I'm in Newcastle mate. I know that bc currently use the electric ones wasn't sure what brand they were.
    Ill shoot them an email before I purchase the m120s and see the price difference

Have a look at Lenco's mate. They are pretty much a plug and play deal. You can get 2 different accuater lengths (shorter is called edge mount) to fit under the rear steps and no need for oil bottles. 9x9 will do your boat. And as everyone says tabs will transform your boat whichever way you go.

most plate boats have QL tabs fitted to them ..mite be worth a look.. mick
    ...........GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO BAIT.........