Page 5 of 53 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Breaksea Spit (Hervey Bay) 2013 M&G Nov 8-10

Re: Breaksea Spit (Hervey Bay) 2013 M&G Nov 8-10

Hey Coleman on the off chance the weather is not suited for this m&g for that weekend ,have you an alternative date?

Quote Originally Posted by madmackrel View Post
    Hey Coleman on the off chance the weather is not suited for this m&g for that weekend ,have you an alternative date?
    What other dates are you busy? Im sure neil could organise it for that weekend...

We will play it by ear if its blown out. Probably a fortnight later
    A Proud Member of
    "The Rebel Alliance"

The weather will be perfect on that weekend. No need to look for other dates. Are you coming Perry? Oh that's right you have a wedding to attend! Sorry mate I forgot.

Quote Originally Posted by Horse View Post
    Phil, if you could send through a resume and at least 1/2 dozen REFERENCE MARKS we will get back to you shortly as to the success of your application.

The guys are close (a few a little too close at times) but are always very welcoming to like minded fishos. Unless you have a big chip on your shoulder (or are a certain boat importer ) you will have a ball and get to meet a great group.
    I noticed you left out marks Neil so I fixed it for you.

As always more the merrier

This trip sounds very attractive, 350 km minimum worries me though, bloody long way in a 19 footer !!!

Over 200km is protected from anything from the east though....

Hmmmm, 125HP Opti and 200 litres of fuel with gauges saying about 1.8 km per litre equates to about that distance..... with not a lot of margin. Wonder where else I could put a drum of fuel.

If the weather plays the game it would be awesome.

Craig

Macca, who you slumming it with ??

Quote Originally Posted by liltuffy View Post
    Hmmmm, 125HP Opti and 200 litres of fuel with gauges saying about 1.8 km per litre equates to about that distance..... with not a lot of margin. Wonder where else I could put a drum of fuel.

If the weather plays the game it would be awesome.

Craig
    I'm pretty sure you can leave your spare fuel on the "Dump and pump". While you are having your morning ablutions, Marty will refuel for you and clean your windscreen. Don't forget to grab a couple of his bacon & egg rolls before you leave
    A Proud Member of
    "The Rebel Alliance"

Quote Originally Posted by Horse View Post
    I'm pretty sure you can leave your spare fuel on the "Dump and pump". While you are having your morning ablutions, Marty will refuel for you and clean windscreen. Don't forget to grab a couple of his bacon & egg rolls before you leave
    If the idea proves popular I hear there could be a franchise opportunity .... BoatWerx?
    Jim

I have just put up a little report from my last run to the spit on the weekend, it is in the salt water offshore report threads, "snapper and 26kg wahoo break sea spit august 2013". It may hopefully excite you a little as this would have to be one of the worst trips I have done to that area.. ;-) cheers Kev.

Does anyone want to carry an extra 200 liters in jerrys for me? So I can bring my haines? lol

I'll take them over to the island for you so you can use them at will and bring the empties back. Or I can take 3x60l drums for you.

Muddy
    If you're volunteering to cart fuel and are willing to take some onboard for me I could be a definite starter for this one also.
    ATM I just don't have the range to come and play

G
    S***fish & chippy