Thread: Fly Casting Days With Peter Morse

Fly Casting Days With Peter Morse

I am really looking forward to brushing up on my casting skills and suggest any one looking to either do the same Or make a start in Fly fishing gets along this fly casting weekend with Pete . Not every day you get to cast with one of our countries most respected fly fishers

Become a Better Fly Caster with Peter Morse !!!

Don’t miss an opportunity to either learn how to fly cast, to fine-tune your fly casting, or to learn a range of useful fish catching casts and techniques from International Federation of Fly Fishers Master Casting Instructor Peter Morse.

There are limited spaces available (10 per day) over 2 days and 2 weekends;

Currumbin on the Gold Coast. 6th ...& 7th July 2013. Contact me on 0422607038

OR

Hervey Bay, July 27th & 28th July 2013 – contact Andrew Chorley on 0407627852

Learn the fundamental essentials of good fly casting, we also cover how to cast further better, to deal with and use the wind, throw bigger flies, presentation techniques for tricky situations, fish fighting techniques with fly rods and many other useful tips. Learn practice drills and meet other fly fishermen from your area.

Saturday’s are for beginners who want to learn properly from the start, and for self taught casters who have developed bad casting habits.

Sunday is for more advanced casters. Honing your basic casts is always a first goal then we focus on the specifics listed above. What we cover will depend on what you want to do and where you are with your casting level.

The cost is $150 pp for the day from 8.30am to 4.30pm

You must pay a deposit to secure a place and for further details contact Peter Morse at peter@wildfish.com.au

I'll be at the Hervey Bay days - Cya's there - Scotto
    So Many Fish - So little time !

I Proudly support the following companies: Shimano, G.Loomis, The Haines Group, Scientific Anglers, Abel Reels, Lowrance

Re: Fly Casting Days With Peter Morse

Hey guys,

I haven't been coached by Peter but I can't recommend coaching highly enough, I've had a few lessons now and it helps your casting something fierce. Makes you cringe when you watch some TV fly casting though! lol. Intuition from Peter would be gold.

Thanks Nicko - Pete will be in Hervey Bay this weekend and there are still a few spots left for any one who would like to improve their casting

Cya's there - Scotto
    So Many Fish - So little time !

I Proudly support the following companies: Shimano, G.Loomis, The Haines Group, Scientific Anglers, Abel Reels, Lowrance

I would love a chance to be coached by Peter.