Thread: Agnes Water

Agnes Water

Hey guys,

Used this forum for a while now and thought it was about time to register. I just moved to Anges Water and love it already. I work on a pro boat fishing swains most the year, but in my time off love nothing more then a little bit of land based fishing.

I am really keen to try out the Catwalk, and a few other spots. Have a 4wd so can access most places. So if you're local and want a deckie for a local trip, or you're familiar with the stones and other LB spots here, hit me up. Might be able to swing you a few reef fish for your trouble

Cheers.

Re: Agnes Water

welcome to AF.

Also welcome to one of our favourite fishing destinations. Agnes / 1770.

We ( about 80 ) of us will be at Agnes from 14th September for our annual M & G.

Be sure to catch up with us at some stage.

There is a thread in the " Going Fishing - Meet & Greets " forum here.

I lived at Agnes for about a year and know a bit about LB stuff, north and south.

cheers LP
    Kingfisher Painting Solutions:- Domestic and Commercial.

For further information, contact details, quotes or advice - Click Here

Thanks LP,

Had a quick look through the thread. Sounds good. If I am not at sea at that time, I will be sure to come catch up with everyone for the meet. One of the few drawbacks of my job, hard to plan things that far ahead.

Welcome Swainsfisho - steer cl....no never mind... I'm sure you will here when the AF crowd roll into town in September. Enjoy the site and the info that's on offer.

Cheers,
    Wags

Hey swains fisho, I live here as well. We will have to catch up some time and if the weather plays the game go for a fish.
    Cheers
    Ozy
    Remember to always log on before heading offshore.

Looks like you may have gained a deckie, Haydn ????

cheers
    Kingfisher Painting Solutions:- Domestic and Commercial.

For further information, contact details, quotes or advice - Click Here

Thanks all for the warm welcome!

Ozy, that sounds like a plan. Happy to contribute to any costs if you're thinking of heading out, and I am not too bad on the ol' knife either

Also, do you ever do any LB fishing around here (particularly the catwalk) ? Feel free to send me a PM and I will drop you my number.

BTW - Were you out on the water this morning, heading back and forth from the mouth ? Saw a similar looking boat as the one pictured in your avatar while I was catching a few bream on my 1000 series this morning to kill time.

Cheers,
    SF.

Nope wasn't out this morning. Haven't done any LB off the heads, only in the creek for bream etc.
    PM sent with number.
    We will definitely head out some time once the weather plays the game.
    Ozy
    Remember to always log on before heading offshore.

Cheers mate,

Reply sent.