Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: carp fishing rocklea?

Re: carp fishing rocklea?

Quote Originally Posted by MudRiverDan View Post

I have actually eaten Tilapia deep fried (rub in salt first) crunchy and it pretty good Thai chilli dipping sauce , eat with fingers
    Dan
    I would rather have mine with chips

boom-tish!

Hey just posted 2 fabulous carp recipes in the recipe section. Eat the ones from Rocklea though and you'll glow in the dark :-D

Just remember that Carp and Tilapia are declared noxious species in Queensland. It is unlawful to possess noxious fish alive or dead or to use them as bait. It is illegal to place or release noxious fish alive or dead into Queensland waterways. Noxious fish cannot be kept, hatched, reared or sold, or taken home for eating or any other purpose. Penalties of up to $200,000 apply.

That means they must be disposed of correctly ie: buried above high water mark or placed in a rubbish bin and not kept for consumption.

Quote Originally Posted by Triple View Post
    Just remember that Carp and Tilapia are declared noxious species in Queensland. It is unlawful to possess noxious fish alive or dead or to use them as bait. It is illegal to place or release noxious fish alive or dead into Queensland waterways. Noxious fish cannot be kept, hatched, reared or sold, or taken home for eating or any other purpose. Penalties of up to $200,000 apply.

That means they must be disposed of correctly ie: buried above high water mark or placed in a rubbish bin and not kept for consumption.
    THANK YOU someone has clalfied my valid point