Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Yeppoon-When a plan comes together

Re: Yeppoon-When a plan comes together

Age is no barrier I got in at 40 and u don t need to know anyone to get in .
    Can t help u there ......
    Jt
    VHF CHANNEL 21
    CALL SIGN : JT OR SC552(social club member)

There is a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot

I wonder how much deeper the ocean would be without sponges

Up here we Use Hussar as baits for real RED FISHS (SHSIIFDER)

Quote Originally Posted by aus2045 View Post
    I'm saving. I've put away $72 over the past few months.
    how did you afford the samaki zing / sol ii combo?
    im sure you could pick up a good cheap secondhand sounder somewhere online to get you started.
    Dad reckons fishing is 10% brains and 95% muscle, the rest is just good luck.

C c c c c c c c c c c

Quote Originally Posted by aus2045 View Post
    I'm lucky enough to have a brother working in the tackle industry, So I get most gear at cost price, and sometimes score nice freebies to test and evaluate.

But he can't get electronics sadly.
    Sheesh I wish I could get my tackle at cost ..... See if he can get me a new accurate please
    VHF CHANNEL 21
    CALL SIGN : JT OR SC552(social club member)

There is a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot

I wonder how much deeper the ocean would be without sponges

Up here we Use Hussar as baits for real RED FISHS (SHSIIFDER)

Lol at the miner crap , I was earning 380 a week as a farm hand , had a nice patrol , $5000 tinny , payed rent bills , maintenance,drank homebrew, fished every few days at local dam and ocean about every 2 months , but I never complained about what I earned ,only got in mines at 29 as a labourer busting my ass , then serviceman , then operator for last 8 years ..3 houses later I saved 20 grand and got a big boat at a bargain.. I still think I should have bought another house as I still got my 91 model tinny .....work hard save harder and NEVER judge people for what they got ....oh and I could catch whatever I liked , where I liked ...tight lines and good luck improving your fishing skills , one day you may fish as good as a miner ( jokes )

Aus it is no good whinging to these blokes about how broke you are. They cant help you. The only one that can help you is you.