Page 16 of 43 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Swains Trailer Boat Trash Trip

Re: Swains Trailer Boat Trash Trip

Its a shame you can't do worse than "dislike"
    A Proud Member of
    "The Rebel Alliance"

what are you heading up??????????????????????? have you spoken to Garry this arvo ?? he had a great trip , we need to do this

Yeah..............1770 Friday night till Sunday and off Fraser on Tuesday..................

Garry and I don't talk anymore.............

Well this is a turn for the worse. Mainly for muddy and cobiaman as there will be no homemade American lemon meranguie pie on the trip.

Leave denied from work.

Quote Originally Posted by lucee81 View Post
    Well this is a turn for the worse. Mainly for muddy and cobiaman as there will be no homemade American lemon meranguie pie on the trip.

Leave denied from work.
    Don't tell me in the reason for leave column you wrote "going to swains in a trailer boat with a pack of hooligans".

No I said annual trip away.
    Apparently for tothe critical time in the project leave can not be approved at this time.
    Big boss wording!!!
    Will have words with him at breakfast tomorrow

You can't swap rnr weeks with anyone? Do a double stint

Nightshift. All off together.

Quote Originally Posted by Horse View Post
    Just take them all Bill. Along with the other two outfits you need to buy before the trip. The pre trip M&G sounds good to me. Where do you want to run it? Beers and fondling each others tackle. Sounds like a great afternoon
    Looks like i got off gina marie at the right time...

OK fellas listen up. The kick off date for the trip has been locked in. Convoy departs Brisbane on Sat 22/6/13 arriving Clairview about 4pm that afternoon. A few beers and gear sorting will see us on the water next morning heading to the Swains via Percys.
    A Proud Member of
    "The Rebel Alliance"

Quote Originally Posted by 2IC View Post
    what are you heading up??????????????????????? have you spoken to Garry this arvo ?? he had a great trip , we need to do this
    Will we See you up there bill???

Quote Originally Posted by cobiaman View Post
    Will we See you up there bill???
    mate would love to be up there BUT work is crazy at the moment & then on Tuesday have a funeral for a mate who went to the doctors 6 mths ago not feeling well & ends up dead, bloody cancer , hate it ,

Quote Originally Posted by 2IC View Post
    mate would love to be up there BUT work is crazy at the moment & then on Tuesday have a funeral for a mate who went to the doctors 6 mths ago not feeling well & ends up dead, bloody cancer , hate it ,
    Sorry to hear that bill, ill be sure to send u a pic or 2....

Yeah Bill sorry to hear about your mate.Thanks to Bull and Horse for the invite on board Gina Marie and I think it's a great idea to try and get us all together for a chat.....if Phill can't accommodate us,your all welcome here if need be.
    Cheers Perry

Quote Originally Posted by madmackrel View Post
    Yeah Bill sorry to hear about your mate.Thanks to Bull and Horse for the invite on board Gina Marie and I think it's a great idea to try and get us all together for a chat.....if Phill can't accommodate us,your all welcome here if need be.
    Cheers Perry
    Horse will enjoy handling your tackle perry!