Page 10 of 43 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Swains Trailer Boat Trash Trip

Re: Swains Trailer Boat Trash Trip

Quote Originally Posted by cobiaman View Post
    That thermomix will be the end of you...

And you better bring cake!!!
    Best you be asking her yourself.
    Being that it is my birthday I may get her to make a lemon meranguie pie.
    How long are we going for?
    How many on the boat?

Quote Originally Posted by lucee81 View Post
    How long are we going for?
    How many on the boat?
    Who cares, ill take 2

Lemon meringue pie sees you get a start................chilli sauce sees I return you safely.

(I'll try anyway).

Quote Originally Posted by Muddy Toes View Post
    Lemon meringue pie sees you get a start................chilli sauce sees I return you safely.

(I'll try anyway).
    I have a fresh bottle in te fridge that will be ready by the time we go.
    Cm needs to contact the wife in regards to pie.

Who's dumb idea was it to put cobiaman muddy and myself in a boat for a week.
    It will be an entertaining week if nothing else.

Quote Originally Posted by cobiaman View Post
    That might be good for your fishing style phill, but what about some of us that actually catch fish????

I know servo ice isnt that good but last 1770 trip we used 80kg of ice in 2 days...
    That happens when you keep opening the esky to take photo's!
    Jim

Quote Originally Posted by Boat Hog View Post
    That happens when you keep opening the esky to take photo's!
    how would you know? im yet to see a report with fish from you...

Can I just make one thing very clear as the whole of Ausfish as my witness......if the event of seasickness the vessel will proceed to our predetermined destination of choice where the non sick crew will continue to fish whilst stepping over spew ridden bodies curled up in the foetal position on the deck until the skipper is ready to leave!

Can I just make one thing very clear as the whole of Ausfish as my witness......if the event of seasickness the vessel will proceed to our predetermined destination of choice where the non sick crew will continue to fish whilst stepping over spew ridden bodies curled up in the foetal position on the deck until the skipper is ready to leave!
    Just throw some kwells down their gob. Or get them another beer! Works wonders

I know 2 of you will fish through anything , so this must be pointed at the third crew member , if it gets out of hand just take a boogie board with you & as you go past a island or reef throw him over ,& pick him up later lol

Must provide own kwells, boogie board, turban, lucky camel foot or copy of the Koran....whatever gets you through

Well the Minister of War & Finance has told me to piss off & go fishing,, so Neil I'm in, Just had a look on Google & from my place at Mansfield to Clairview its 859 km, 9 hours 15min wonder what speed that's calculated at?? now over the next couple of weeks will do a trailer & boat check. heck those Islands off the coast up there look bloody awesome . now I wonder what fishing gear I will need ?? what combos are you guys taking???

Rights sea sickness has been sorted and been offshore 3 times without getting sick r taking kwells. I'm a ninja like that can adapt to the conditions.
    Now about your Quran unless you need toilet paper I won't be bringing one, is it custom to pray to buddah on your rig? Cause I don't speak tin can.

Quote Originally Posted by 2IC View Post
    Well the Minister of War & Finance has told me to piss off & go fishing,, so Neil I'm in, Just had a look on Google & from my place at Mansfield to Clairview its 859 km, 9 hours 15min wonder what speed that's calculated at?? now over the next couple of weeks will do a trailer & boat check. heck those Islands off the coast up there look bloody awesome . now I wonder what fishing gear I will need ?? what combos are you guys taking???
    Where Is puts it at just over 10hrs from your joint. I'm about 5 minutes better off. With boats and pee breaks I would be thinking about an extra hour so a 4.00am kick off should work for the Southside contingent.
    As for gear, I would just take your 1770 stuff. I haven't done the Swains but those that have seem to stick with a heavy spin rod for the shallows and a good overhead for bottom bashing. There should be plenty of Macs about so a troll outfit would be useful. The swains also have a healthy population of GTs so a heavy popper rod could be fun.
    Our biggest issue will be finding ground in deeper water. I will have a play on my Garmin G2 Vision system and try and pick a few likely targets
    A Proud Member of
    "The Rebel Alliance"

Hmm no fishing trips for a couple of weeks I think. Need new spin outfit and maybe just maybe a new bottom basher. Shopping this weekend.