Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Wooli NSW M&G 16th March 2013

Re: Wooli NSW M&G 16th March 2013

cleaning table at the ramp, couldn't find a pontoon I read about??? must have dreamt it

Wooli bar at high tide with 20kns of N/NEaster

a great fish fry area at Team Hack's

and looking from the front yard out to North Solitary Is

cheers Murf

In the words of a wise man yep yep.
    Count me in on that one Murph. Leave pass submitted and approved. Now for work, but that is easier than home. Love Wooli/ Minnies. Great part of NSW.

Sign me up !!
    I have not been down there for years.. like 15+ and never with a boat,
    so super keen on information for the islands and the area around them..

Cheers
    Brett

YEP sign me up too,, now to find 3 mad men to come along with me ,,Murf those photos look great ,thinking of maybe doing the same as the H/B M&G leave thursday night early fish friday & saturday home sunday,, if the weather is good stay out at the island friday night fish hard saturday come back in late over the bar then hit the PUB,, clean fish sunday morning then head home,, if the fish play as hard as that NSW side we should have a sh#t load to clean, lol

Great photos! Looks very nice down that way.

TOL

Quote Originally Posted by 2IC View Post
    YEP sign me up too,, now to find 3 mad men to come along with me ,,Murf those photos look great ,thinking of maybe doing the same as the H/B M&G leave thursday night early fish friday & saturday home sunday,, if the weather is good stay out at the island friday night fish hard saturday come back in late over the bar then hit the PUB,, clean fish sunday morning then head home,, if the fish play as hard as that NSW side we should have a sh#t load to clean, lol
    yeah I am keen for an overnighter so we can beat the riff raff to the good spots

will give out a few starter marks for bait, mackerel and bottom bashing etc closer to the date

cheers murf

Nope....not good enough sorry mate.

Better give em to me when I'm down over X-mas.
    Just wouldn't be a M&G if my crew and I didn't cheat and do a few recon missions before hand.

the "lagoon" beach launch scenario. can i get away with a regular length draw bar or does the "lagoon" require something longer?
    fishing's as simple as 3 P's - patience, perserverance and PLASTIC!

Count me in dudes.

Quote Originally Posted by netmaker View Post
    the "lagoon" beach launch scenario. can i get away with a regular length draw bar or does the "lagoon" require something longer?
    its easy peasy Dave like a boat ramp just keep right up in the southern corner if you go out on the spit any you will be the entertainment

used to always go out of there in a 4.2m with a 25hp on the back in huge seas even

I am sure Revs57 used to launch the big Flaming Riptide from there too

cheers Murf

PS that feed of Fraser Is red Throat just went down a treat

Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post

PS that feed of Fraser Is red Throat just went down a treat
    Teriyaki Fraser Island Jobfish is on the menu at our house tonight
    A Proud Member of
    "The Rebel Alliance"

hard decision this one!...sounds like a cracker and im in, wouldn't mind more info on that beach launch

and Dave knowing you only like dealing in single figures, those NSW ferrets dont know what a 70cm knobbie is mate so you might have to catch 2x 35cm jobbies to try and blend if thats possible with that shirt of yours.
    Tangles KFC

Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    and 25mins drive from the Pacific HWY with boat in tow

just spent a glorious day at Wooli eating king prawns and fat Wooli oysters fresh shucked

house booked for 9 days (its just a "HACK" of a thing on the beach)

cheers murf
    Looks like a top spot Murf, I'm in on this one for sure...

Quote Originally Posted by Tangles View Post
    hard decision this one!...sounds like a cracker and im in, wouldn't mind more info on that beach launch

and Dave knowing you only like dealing in single figures, those NSW ferrets dont know what a 70cm knobbie is mate so you might have to catch 2x 35cm jobbies to try and blend if thats possible with that shirt of yours.
    no worries re the beach launch, it really is an easy one but as with any launch there are a couple of things to know, I will get pics and more info on that as time goes by

and snapper are only 30cm down here so Dave can catch 3 or 4 and staple them together, oh and we are allowed 10 Snapper

cheers Murf

Murf ,,do you have any photos of the lagoon,, just thinking of practice for fraser Island,, from the lagoon what do you head through to get to open sea???
    well at least for this M&G muddy can wear his NSW jersy & not get strange looks from people & feel out of place