Page 3 of 110 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353103 ... LastLast

Thread: 2013 Ausfish Annual Agnes Water / 1770 M & G.

Re: 2013 Ausfish Annual Agnes Water / 1770 M & G.

is it time yet

Quote Originally Posted by Humdinger View Post
    is it time yet
    Hows about an update phill???

Not long now................

It is 255 sleeps

Or 8 months, 12 sleeps to the start of the M & G

Alternative time units

255 sleeps can be converted to one of these units:
    • 22,032,000 seconds
    • 367,200 minutes
    • 6120 hours
    • 36 weeks (rounded down)

LP
    Kingfisher Painting Solutions:- Domestic and Commercial.

For further information, contact details, quotes or advice - Click Here

TOL attending eh, might have to get an even bigger boat,,,with a rum dispenser.

Quote Originally Posted by Horse View Post
    Better get Chong to answer that question. He would have a much better idea than most.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky_Phill View Post
    Well, the chongster was at my place yesterday... arrived here at 10pm.......... a couple of other AF ferets turned up, ( thedeckie turned up at midnight FFS ! ) I went to bed a bit later and I believe three were still " joying on " at 3am...... could be a rehearsal ?????????????

LP
    Quote Originally Posted by theoldlegend View Post
    Hmmmm, thinking, thinking, thinking.

Maybe I could.......... 7 days........... how much rum does that equate to?

TOL
    Ok Lads, let’s see “Joy calculations for 1770 2013”
    So we need to supply “Joy” to all consumers for the period in question, so here are some basic numbers:
    Day 1: Arrive at 1770, already consumed 1 and ¾ bottle on way up including spillage caused by QLD great network of pot holes. Get to base camp, go to deck, approx 7 ferrets around, all thirsty = 4 x bottle this takes us into the evening...to pissed now to count but estimate another 2 bottles evaporate unexpectedly.
    Total Day 1 = 7 ¾ x 700ml

Day 2 (Cook Off): after arising with foot in head alarm, go to medicine box, eat 15 assorted pain killers washed down with coffee, berrocca and a v, sit quietly for 15 mins...get up and have glass of “Joy”. Now the rest of the team is going to tavern for a beer lunch so no joy till sun down.
    Event starts: 6 x 1125ml bottles on display, just covers consumption rate and feeding station spillage.
    Total day 2 = 6 x 1125ml
    Day 3 – 6: Hopefully these days are filled with much fishing and a few “quite nights on the deck” so after years of experience I can confidently say consumptions slows a little, but a daily allowance of 3 x 700mls should be just cover the day/night, depend on size of fish, misshapes, injury and swell size.
    Total 4 days = 12 x 700ml
    Day 7: a slow day for joy consumption as most livers have now failed and water seemingly, is a good option. Normally leave a few for those to take home so another 4 x 700ml is gifted.
    Total day 7 = 4 x 700ml
    So in summary an estimated 23.375 litres of joy is required, this can be produced from two - three cooks from the magic “joy” shop in about a 4 - 6 weeks, then it needs a good 48 hrs to rest to be fully matured.
    I would also normally bring a few bottles of bourbons, vodkas and some sweet puss for PhiLLLLL.
    And yes Philll that was a warm up and thanks for letting us water your garden, keep your neighbours happy and giving the Chongetts a bed, much appreciated.
    Now the above numbers are just estimates and depending on demand, can change dramatically upward, since by now most have tried Murfs’ reconstitute diesel/cooking oil/chilli/alcohol brain cell killing/stomach wrenching cough medicine.
    That’s is all for now
    Cheers
    Chong
    (Master Brewer)
    PS: Hope everyone has a cracker 2013, and i am coming for the full tour of duty this year!

Will be coming to this one this year. Just a question though do any of the guys bring their familys or is this a trtip mainly for the boys????.

Nah mate all welcome, plenty of the boys bring their families.

Quote Originally Posted by fisho8 View Post
    Will be coming to this one this year. Just a question though do any of the guys bring their familys or is this a trtip mainly for the boys????.
    Mick a guy from work and I are both bringing the MRS

I am there with one or two mates.

We will adopt a spartan camping lifestyle on the mainland and island and fish as often as possible.
    Cheers

Trev

Sweet thanks guys I will look into some Acomm then and get the holidays locked in at work.

Quote Originally Posted by fisho8 View Post
    Will be coming to this one this year. Just a question though do any of the guys bring their family's or is this a trtip mainly for the boys????.
    Hi Mick my family,for the week will be Brett,Cobia man Perry and some others that will share the house with.Will be good to have you with us on the is one.I cant wait to go find the Reds. And the odd Spanish.
    Life is short fish hard!!!
    21,6 Sea Fox WA Pro ....

Quote Originally Posted by MEG-A-BITE View Post
    Hi Mick my family,for the week will be Brett,Cobia man Perry and some others that will share the house with.Will be good to have you with us on the is one.I cant wait to go find the Reds. And the odd Spanish.
    The word "disfunctional" springs to mind when you mention those guys in the family sense!

Almost as disfunctional as the " Blue Fortress" family

Come on Macca are we not one big disfunctional ausfish family?

I felt like a very dysfunctional dad carting my very dysfunctional brood away from the tavern in the wee hours of the morning.I even seem to recall a very dysfunctional equine smacking the pavement trying to get to the car.They said he wouldn't be able to race for the rest of the season.......how wrong they were.

Quote Originally Posted by madmackrel View Post
    Come on Macca are we not one big disfunctional ausfish family?
    Hey old walrus are you going to be mommy again ?