Thread: Yachtie saves whale at Point Lookout

Yachtie saves whale at Point Lookout

From the Courier Mail this morning http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/y...-1226455605365

Well done Peter Brown your a legend mate.
    Cheers Axl

Re: Yachtie saves whale at Point Lookout

Glad the whale is away and he is safe, good on him. There is probably some photos but you wouldn't be game to incriminate yourself these days.

Now for some idiot office desk jockey to say he interfered with commercial fishing gear or swam within 200m of a whale. Sheeesh it will happen

I think it counts a catch and release for the pool room wall.

This world is crazy

Quote Originally Posted by cormorant View Post
    Glad the whale is away and he is safe, good on him. There is probably some photos but you wouldn't be game to incriminate yourself these days.

Now for some idiot office desk jockey to say he interfered with commercial fishing gear or swam within 200m of a whale. Sheeesh it will happen

I think it counts a catch and release for the pool room wall.

This world is crazy
    I was thinking the same thing as I read the article hopefully it wont happen. Even the guys that were dispatched from Sea World turned around when they had heard what he had done.
    Cheers Axl

Hope he was clever enough to be wearing a life jacket at the time.

I read about a guy that was renoun for saving whales in nets and one day a distressed whale smacked it's tail down and the pressure wave is believed to have rendered him unconscious and he sank and drowned.

I suppose if they hit you same effect.

Good effort all the same
    Cheers

Trev