Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Warning!!!!!!

Re: Warning!!!!!!

Well done guys and love the pic's !!!
    The conditions were fantastic and can't wait to get back out there..

Cheers
    Brett

Bloody well done boys,, great catch,, man cant wait for the M&G to start

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1030538.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	102.5 KB 
ID:	83638here's how we went .....
    ...........GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO BAIT.........

How is it the worst person for topic changes starts a thread and 5 pages later it's still about the same thing.

Just like ooglies my dear friend......33 pages of topic changes and someone might actually do it.

Looking at everyone's photos of their catches up there recently, seems the cod were on the chew.Well done.

That some one is me brother. Monday mark your calanders. A silly Arab and a fat bastard was to the shelf.
    Now if you were in the boat we would be to busy laughing at each other to actually fish.

And may I please draw Fishfeeders attention to yet another well presented photo of fish.....one where you can actually see them.

Yep, fair old difference in photo quality...

Quote Originally Posted by Muddy Toes View Post
    And may I please draw Fishfeeders attention to yet another well presented photo of fish.....one where you can actually see them.
    Mate ,, brett could only spread the fish around so far ,,its not his fault you have a small back deck,,,haaaaaha

get back to work ,,, you have a 2 week break coming up no time to be on here

Steering to sort out, props to be tested, boat to be detailed, car to be serviced.......and that's just the stuff I book in today at work....oops I mean in my lunch break.

Steering to sort out, props to be tested, boat to be detailed, car to be serviced.......and that's just the stuff I book in today at work....oops I mean in my lunch break.
    Stop complaining about how much tax you pay and get to it, only about 17 days till dday....... For some anyway!

What are you thinking of a diff prop as well ,,, gary has been talking to me about a 4 blade ,,,we will test it out at the M&G,, mate get the boat detailed after the M&G as all those fish you pull up is only going to make a mess & you wont have your number 1 deckie to keep it clean ,,,

I'm doing a deckie upgrade Bill.....apparently this one knows how to fish.

I rung Solas today and they're sending me a 16" 4 blade and a 15" 5 blade.Yes folks you heard that right....a 5 blader.They've been testing them on 23' Stripers with 300's on the backs so they want me to try one, apparently they're having some good feedback with them.

I'm going to get the boat detailed before I leave so hopefully the road scum I collected through the road works last time won't stick so bad this time and same with the fish/bait scum, damn thing took me near on 5 hours to clean the other day.

As for the whole tax thing big G.....my accountant was pleased to inform me this year, that over the past 10 years I've paid the handsomely sum of $1^&((&%*$)* in personal income tax.So the best thing I could come up with was to have a gripe on an online fishing forum......surely the ATO will listen to me now!!!!

Oh......you do know how to fish don't you?

Oh......you do know how to fish don't you?
    Hahaha, that should be in the joke section! Your the expert up there mate, im there to learn from you...... And steal your gps marks...

P.S I can lay out fish nicely on a deck or tarp...