Re: 1770

ill be up at Agnes from Monday to Saturday, staying at 1770 this time,
    Tangles KFC

delete post, wrong thread
    Tangles KFC

Quote Originally Posted by lucee81 View Post
    So Anthony for my day off I'm going fishing what do you do in the desert on your day off.
    Got a boat and feeling a little excited.
    On my rdo's I do things on the internet but not on Ausfish......4 weeks in the bush is a bloody long time.

Hahaha you sick man. But ain't that the truth. My first 3 weeks isnaseh 6 gig of Internet. Just saying.

Hahaha you sick man. But ain't that the truth. My first 3 weeks i smashed 6 gig of Internet. Just saying. Fishing this time round I say. May even catch a croc this time.

Muddy when is the last day you can fish before you head back to work as I have a plan but to early to say ,,but I think its on your to do list

I fly out Sunday morning so Saturday is my last fishing day.

Quote Originally Posted by Muddy Toes View Post
    On my rdo's I do things on the internet but not on Ausfish......4 weeks in the bush is a bloody long time.

nuff said....

Plan is leave brisse 9.30 tuesday night fish all day wed in the lagoon wed night fish most of the day thrusday then start to head home back late that night my crew bruce & tim are locked & loaded reedy to rumble asked marty along but he has the flu so pulled out muddy toes is coming as well this should be acracker trip weather is looking great is any one else going up???

thanks for the invite Bill will definitely be in the next one if it comes up again. Good luck!!!
    Living the dream, Barry

Marty has mans flu and so does phill.........

you blokes been making out again?

Good luck up there fellas, im bitterly upset that i wont be up there with you!

Must be a cold day in hell when your working and I'm out fishing........whatever gets you those two weeks off I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by 2IC View Post
    Plan is leave brisse 9.30 tuesday night fish all day wed in the lagoon wed night fish most of the day thrusday then start to head home back late that night my crew bruce & tim are locked & loaded reedy to rumble asked marty along but he has the flu so pulled out muddy toes is coming as well this should be acracker trip weather is looking great is any one else going up???
    Gear has been packed since the adventure that was cancelled. Just need a bit of food etc and we are ready to rock & roll.
    Maturity is not when we start speaking BIG things,it is when we start understanding small things

Quote Originally Posted by Muddy Toes View Post
    Must be a cold day in hell when your working and I'm out fishing........whatever gets you those two weeks off I guess.
    Someones got to keep the country running