Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: 2012 rod building weekend

Re: 2012 rod building weekend

Greg, I am still keen to go.
    Thanks
    Iain

Just finished the detox of the kidneys.
    Ready and rearing to go for the weekend.

Cheers Dazza

Yep.....perfectly clear...no garage sales....non what so ever...no worries there.
    I intend on living for-ever....so far so good

Quote Originally Posted by 2DKnBJ View Post
    Just finished the detox of the kidneys.
    Ready and rearing to go for the weekend.

Cheers Dazza
    I think it takes longer than a day at work Dazza... I be there.

Scott

Greg,
    Theirs not enough space in my truck for my gear. How do i narrow it down.You know what im like.
    Cheers Graham

I've got my rod and jarmies packed.
    I'm on my way.
    I should get there by tomorrow 9am

Wish me luck

It's not THAT far from Warwick to Bribie Island is it?

What time is the garage sale starting? Will there be rods and reels for sale?

I think he wants to drop into every garage sale between Warwick and Bribie. Im going to bring a couple of my own rods so I can get them finished, binding that is. I will try and lead you mugs up the garden path so I can get enough time to finish my own crap.

Im bringing the dremel mid morning in case you lot need a precision instrument with a highly qualified technician! Greg i saw in a thread you where asking about fitting rod holders to the new yak....im here to help!
    Tangles KFC

Quote Originally Posted by Tangles View Post
    Im bringing the dremel mid morning in case you lot need a precision instrument with a highly qualified technician! Greg i saw in a thread you where asking about fitting rod holders to the new yak....im here to help!
    Bloody good show.
    I have just the job for you. Ian and I were saying just yesterday that this would be the bee's knees for your talented self.

Mid morning eh??
    Smoko???

John...get stuffed. The journey is as important as the result. Haven't you watched any of those life enlightening movies like Karate Kid I, II, III, IV etc etc??

Mike, you'll notice I put up a "Dislike" to your original post above.

The reason being that thinking about you and a dremel makes me nervous, very nervous.

And Finga, i expect you'll be dropping off a finished rod for me on your way home.

TOL

step away from the yak...do not go near my yak.

There is another yak here but I think if you touch that one, that would be the last you would be on here.

did scott remember the foam esky?
    otherwise the neighbours might get a bit upset if he left it at home...

Quote Originally Posted by PinHead View Post
    step away from the yak...do not go near my yak.

There is another yak here but I think if you touch that one, that would be the last you would be on here.
    is that the one that was left behind the last time i was at your place???,,,,,,, E-Bay it,,,,

c u in the morn,,,, ohh ChopJr is tagging along
    can it get any better??????????????,,,,,,,,,,,,,,http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgG_TxEPaQE

Well, I admit I'm a bit disappointed at the lack of information about the RBW.

I've been on tenterhooks since late yesterday afternoon, waiting for pics of what people had made.

I even thought there might have been a snippet or two about some poor unfortunate falling off Pinhead's pontoon.

So far, there's NOTHING!!

What's the go here?

TOL