Thread: Snyder Glas Blanks

Snyder Glas Blanks

Hi All,

I have just purchased the last remaining original Snyder Glas blanks.
    There is over 600 in total with just about everything there from surf to game blanks.
    There would be over 150 flame wrap blanks as well. I hope to have an inventory of all of this in the next few weeks as well as a price list. (They will all be up for sale at around or below whole sale prices.
    I also have 60 4oz spools of holland C thread in the usual colours that Snyder glas used eg. Blue, Red, ect these are also for sale @ $18 per spool.

Please pm me if you are interested in any of this. If you have a particular blank in mind and you know the number just send me a PM and I will let you know if I have it.

Cheers
    Pedro
    P1030256.jpgP1030250.jpgP1030253.jpgP1030252.jpgP1030254.jpgP1030251.jpgP1030255.jpg
    Last edited by pedro473; 21-04-2012 at 03:53 PM. Reason: add pictures

Re: Snyder Glas Blanks

Pedro i will defininately be interested when you have your inventory (etc)sorted just send me a pm and i will get back to you
    CHEERS AND BEERS

Snyder Glas list.jpgOk as promised here is the listing of the blanks I have Prices are exclusive of GST
    Attached Files Attached Files

Hey Pedro, I am curious to know if you have any Flame Wrap blanks?
    Also I am interested in any 10kg-15KG blanks.

If you have any available could you please drop me a email to: lostantenna@gmail.com
    Please provide mobile number and I will call you.

Kind Regards Andy

Quote Originally Posted by pedro473 View Post
    Snyder Glas list.jpgOk as promised here is the listing of the blanks I have Prices are exclusive of GST
    Hi Pedro,

I'm from overseas and would like to place a batch order for some new old stock snyder glas blanks.

Have looked at the price list and have a few questions regarding specs.

My email: markrichards1975@gmail.com

Will PM you shortly.

Many thanks,

Mark

Thanks again for yesterday Pedro.
    Will certainly grab a few more in the future.
    Did like that Flame Wrap !!

Regards
    Craigie.

Hey mate I would be interested in some surf rod blanks 13.6 plus

Regards Buck

HiBuck, i tried getting Pedro to send some blanks Sydney way but i dont think he was interested in doing that (Aus Post considered the items too long, and last i heard from Pedro was that he was going to get a courier quote for me but that never came to fruition). This iwas back in January this year, so looks like we might miss out on these great blanks mate...

Quote Originally Posted by MrMullet View Post
    HiBuck, i tried getting Pedro to send some blanks Sydney way but i dont think he was interested in doing that (Aus Post considered the items too long, and last i heard from Pedro was that he was going to get a courier quote for me but that never came to fruition). This iwas back in January this year, so looks like we might miss out on these great blanks mate...
    Not quite correct I am interested, I did get quotes from couriers and they wanted more than the blanks are worth so I thought it was not worth while and as far as 13.6+ blanks go if you read the attached PDF file you will see there are no blanks over 12' so I cant supply what I don't have.

Cheers
    Pedro

The reason i stated the above post was because the last pm was from you to me saying you will get a quote but then i never heard from you since, i just assumed you lost interest at that point

If you still have any 2 piece magbream/magsurf, flame wrap or 2 piece MT blanks (in any wrap combination both 10 and 12') available pedro i would still be interested (if you can PM me the courier price it would be appreciated) i might do a large order to negate the high courier prices.

Mr Mullet,
    If you click on the PDF attachment on the third post down on this thread you will see the complete list of blanks that I have and you will see that I do not have any magsurf/magbream and no MT blanks in 2 piece as for the FW blanks there are quite a few there so have a look at the list and see if there is anything there. The courier cost is high because of the length of the blanks but as the FW blanks are fairly short then I guess the transport costs would not be to bad.

here is a link to the PDF list
    http://www.ausfish.com.au/vforum/att...9&d=1335249402
    Cheers
    Pedro