Thread: hard body sesh in the Brissie river

hard body sesh in the Brissie river

Went for a session the other day during Easter. Wasn't on fire but we managed a few bream and I scored a solid lizard. My best bream and lizard fell to a river 2 sea D40F on 6 bl leader and 2 bl braid. Thank god the water quality looks a lot better than past months. Anyway I hope you fellas had as good an Easter as I had , Cheers Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0803 - Copy.JPG 
Views:	0 
Size:	34.0 KB 
ID:	78801Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0815.JPG 
Views:	0 
Size:	47.1 KB 
ID:	78802

Re: hard body sesh in the Brissie river

nice one chief , hope you had a good easter , how many jellies did you hook ?

Good one chief

cheers Paul

Ahh finally got the boat back on the water chief! Nicole and I went out good Friday to try get a feed, was pretty slow going. Only keepers were a solid lizard and a tailor...

Nice work chief, I am finding it hard to stop in the river these days, though I am keen to pull some breambo's from the pylons soon. Hopefully we can get amoungst them on the river.

Quote Originally Posted by Mossy247 View Post
    Nice work chief, I am finding it hard to stop in the river these days, though I am keen to pull some breambo's from the pylons soon. Hopefully we can get amoungst them on the river.
    lol - you mean that bit of water at the end of the ramp?

good stuff chief and good luck stopping him before the end of the leads
    fishing's as simple as 3 P's - patience, perserverance and PLASTIC!

Yeh Jesse nice to fish the river and enjoyed it big time... good to see Nicole got out for a trip, me and Tonia are off with the camper this week end .

Fishgutz... Dam straight Andrew wasn't the water full of them. LOL

Netmaker and Mossy....You blokes must know every rock on the bottom out there at Mud.

Been a while since yah posted chief. Good days and good fish and the family had fun on the water to. The 2 pound casts good and more exiting once on. Well done. Cheers DD.....

DD yeh mate been doing a bit of bow hunting and just picked up a camper trailer so me and the wife plan on doing a few week end trips. Trying to do a bit of everything champ and just having fun

Enjoy it when you can thats my motto. We will get to old soon Chasing pigs out west with the bow ?

Yeh DD Goats and pigs

Brother shoots em with a mate. They all need to be taken out and a bow would be awsome. I spoke to father as a boy wanting to buy one but he was worried about me killem someone mistakenly but out west would be fun and stealth. Cheers DD.....

Nice little session chief. I went for my first fish in there yesterday for ages. Pulled a jew and a thready for the effort and there is still lots of jellies. Water looks great too. Ben