Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "Minister?" MARK Robinson....here's a SUGGESTED PLAN to help you

Thumbs up "Minister?" MARK Robinson....here's a SUGGESTED PLAN to help you

Mate its a pretty crowded tent in LNP-City

You need to get your Boss's attention to win your future.....
    WITH A PLAN that differentiates YOU from the "pack" and ALSO win Can-Do praise from the masses.

A.Reduce RecBoat rego's by 50% now , and only CPI increases in future

B.Allow one(1) rod one(1) hook in present NFZ's

C.Reinstate the Snapper bag limit to 5min.

D.Declare the VMR/Coastguard as "Essential Services" and fund adequately from Cons.Rev.

E.Quarantine any RecFishing fines into an audited "Honey Pot" to supplement further arti reefs.

Now , it is up to you to be an arse-kicker or an arse-wiper !!
    your choice mate.

I DO wish you Every Success ,and thankyou for reading this post.
    Gary ..... XXXX QUEENSLANDER

Re: "Minister?" MARK Robinson....here's a SUGGESTED PLAN to help you

Quote Originally Posted by Gazza View Post
    Mate its a pretty crowded tent in LNP-City

You need to get your Boss's attention to win your future.....
    WITH A PLAN that differentiates YOU from the "pack" and ALSO win Can-Do praise from the masses.

A.Reduce RecBoat rego's by 50% now , and only CPI increases in future

B.Allow one(1) rod one(1) hook in present NFZ's

C.Reinstate the Snapper bag limit to 5min.

D.Declare the VMR/Coastguard as "Essential Services" and fund adequately from Cons.Rev.

E.Quarantine any RecFishing fines into an audited "Honey Pot" to supplement further arti reefs.

Now , it is up to you to be an arse-kicker or an arse-wiper !!
    your choice mate.

I DO wish you Every Success ,and thankyou for reading this post.
    Gary ..... XXXX QUEENSLANDER
    Gazza ,
    My suggestion would be to amalgamate both organisations into the one entity .
    Shawn

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn 66 View Post
    Gazza ,
    My suggestion would be to amalgamate both organisations into the one entity .
    Shawn
    Agree to that

Just one more to be added to Gazza's list.
    D. Recruit another 50-100 Fisheries Inspectors to help stop the rampent Illegial Pillageing thats happening out there.

The Queensland Gov't is broke !
    That includes the new mob moving in (unless Clive Palmer is kicking in a few billion to balance the books ?)

The new Minister who ever he is will not be Santa Claus !! But does not hurt to dream........

Exclamation Re: "Minister?" MARK Robinson....here's a SUGGESTED PLAN to help you

Agree , There is no Santa Claus or the need too waste valuable & limited time-based resources checking on RFL-checks , IF there ever was a Scrooge.

Mr. Newman just said on the ABC that the Cabinet will be announced on Friday.

I would rather the Rego's stay the same, The funds need to come from somewhere.....

I think the funds need to go into VMR/Coastguard, Arti Reefs, Ramps and Fisheries....
    But I don't want to see VMR/Coasguard and Fisheries/Police upgrading there boats every year, I would expect the funds to go towards getting them out on the water where there services are needed, not on some flash looking boats that sits on trailers because they can't afford to be used....

Thats a very sensible post Gazza,.Well done.

I hope Mark does get the job and he stays on here. He would have to be thick skinned though.

I hope Mark reads it and takes heed. I dont think the reduction in regos will ever happen- too much money to loose there, however the other points are all valid and doable. Mark if you implemented these policies it would shore up angler support for the next 10 years I reckon.

Camahawk has hit the nail I reckon.

It would not take too much at all to sure up the fishing vote. We just want to see some of the money we pay go back into the industry (facilities/vmr/policing the people who are really doing the wrong thing/ect) and see the conservation of the environment be fair, with level headed decisions.
    I dont think any of us really have a problem with fair bag limits (perhaps with a few adjustments to the current structure) OR with "green" type zones that allow limited fishing or rotational fishing.

I think most of us are fair and resonable people who WANT to see the long term future of our pastime.
    BUT we also want to see things be fair and reasonable for the pro fisher too!
    It isnt all one sided.

Do this, (any party) and the fishing vote will always be there for you (provided the rest of the party isnt run like the ALP has been!)

The same goes for the shooters vote. Just fair and reasonable is all we ask.

To get the vote of these 2 groups will not cost a lot of funds (just put back a little of what you get from us) All it will cost is some "FAIR and REASONABLE" policy.
    Policy made with some commonsense applied, not off the back of some "report" from some fanatic.

Craigie, they have enough to pay your wages, maybe they need a broom through the department ????

Gazza has volunteered to be a New Inspector, and his rates are cheap as he'll do it for love ?? .
    Just give him a tinnie, a set of oars and he'll go anywhere.

Even Pinhead will join the Brigade, easy access and launch from bribie, now he's a Canal Citizen
    Last edited by webby; 28-03-2012 at 05:36 PM. Reason: edit

Webby, even a 7 year old's money box could pay my wages, I'm well down the food chain!
    Yep the broom has been through and quite a few took the carrot, I feel like the oldest bloke left there !! Many would say I certainly look it !!!!

Yeah we might have to recruit a few volunteers to hang out at boat ramps spotting any dodgy behaviour....honorary inspectorsX(not likely) !!
    Yep Pin head could patrol his local waterway ! "Far Canal" a house on the water, very nice !! Hope he still plans to Bream fish out of the tinnie ?

I guess we will all know Friday who gets the top job, we will find out then what our new departmental name is too !!

How the wheel turns, Only a few short years ago Henry P was our Minister, now his daughter is the leader of the Labor Party !!

And interesting to note that the Minister that was held accountable for the Snapper closures last year kept his seat (at this stage, anyway) and is now the Deputy Opposition Leader...

Quote Originally Posted by craigie View Post
    Webby, even a 7 year old's money box could pay my wages, I'm well down the food chain!
    Yep the broom has been through and quite a few took the carrot, I feel like the oldest bloke left there !! Many would say I certainly look it !!!!

Yeah we might have to recruit a few volunteers to hang out at boat ramps spotting any dodgy behaviour....honorary inspectorsX(not likely) !!
    Yep Pin head could patrol his local waterway ! "Far Canal" a house on the water, very nice !! Hope he still plans to Bream fish out of the tinnie ?

I guess we will all know Friday who gets the top job, we will find out then what our new departmental name is too !!

How the wheel turns, Only a few short years ago Henry P was our Minister, now his daughter is the leader of the Labor Party !!
    removalists here tomorrow..when do I start my canal patrols?