Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Barwon Banks M & G April 21st

Re: Barwon Banks M & G April 21st

It is amazing how we go from a m&g date to a fishing state of origin comp then onto realise how useless the QLD rugby team is....
    And yes bull i would team up for the NT team. even though i was born in NSW i am bred Territorian.

Yep.....doesn't take much for the Queensland born to put the banjos down and pick up the pitch forks in an attempt to rally us out of the state over a game of footy.

State of Origin fishing comp. Now theres a great idea. Count me in as a cockroach. and a novacastrian cockroach at that!!!

Heres some stats so you blokes can get your facts right, and think before you make a comment LOL

Matches
    • Largest crowd: 88,336 at Stadium Australia (match 2, 1999)
    • Smallest crowd: 16,559 at Lang Park (match 3, 1984), 12,439 at Veteran's Stadium (exhibition match, 1987)
    • Most points scored: 72, New South Wales d. Queensland 56-16 (match 3, 2000)
    • Least points scored: 2, Queensland d. New South Wales 2-0 (match 1, 1995)
    • Total points scored: 1524 Queensland, 1444 New South Wales (after game 3, 2011)
    • Most consecutive wins: 8, Queensland (match 2, 1987 - match 3, 1989)
    • New South Wales wins: 41 series matches, 1 exhibition match (41 total)
    • Queensland wins: 49 series matches
    • Drawn matches: 2
    I am sure this will get a hell of a lot more bites than going fishing

Cheers,
    Mick

Quote Originally Posted by wave dancer View Post
    I am sure this will get a hell of a lot more bites than going fishing

Cheers,
    Mick
    Maybe Mick and it also got you your first dislike.........coz thats all I got!!!!!! LOL

[/LIST]I am sure this will get a hell of a lot more bites than going fishing

Cheers,
    Mick[/QUOTE]

Only when fishing with a qld'er

OK

I need some clarification to organise time off. Have read first couple of early post's, and it would seem we are meeting on friday night 20th to get on it and heading out Sat morn 21st.

Is this correct?

Cheers

Rob T/Red C

As far as I know Rob that's still the plan. A BBQ Friday arvo / night in the Coast Guard Boat ramp car park.

Cheers Bull

The guys turning up Friday for the BBQ.
    Would you rather bring your own food or I can just grab some Meat, Bread, Onions and some sauces if its easier for everyone.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by lucee81 View Post
    And yes bull i would team up for the NT team. even though i was born in NSW i am bred Territorian.
    A Few from the territory hey?Isn't that where the toothbrush was invented ?Not entirely sure it's historical fact but one could safely assume if it was invented anywhere else in the world it would have been named the teethbrush.

Quote Originally Posted by Muddy Toes View Post

A Few from the territory hey?Isn't that where the toothbrush was invented ?Not entirely sure it's historical fact but one could safely assume if it was invented anywhere else in the world it would have been named the teethbrush.
    Very good mate I will pay that one and I am so glad to see your a well balanced New South Welshman you have a chip on both shoulders

Still laughing one tooth hey guess my name would be wonetta

Actually in 1600 by a chinaman....

Exactly 40 minutes for both of you to respond, not a bad first bite or a wok day.

Quote Originally Posted by fishfeeder View Post
    The guys turning up Friday for the BBQ.
    Would you rather bring your own food or I can just grab some Meat, Bread, Onions and some sauces if its easier for everyone.

Cheers
    Happy to go with the flow on this.

Cheers

Rob T/red C

How the hell did I get dragged in to this Damo?

Why does everyone presume that just because I work away and live in remote mining camps for a month at a time I'm devoid of all contact with the female sex?

There's heaps of chicks over here and just as a matter of fact I came across this stunner in the pool the other day that was kind enough to strike a pose so the question begs to be asked.......does one need to consume alcohol when the talent is this good?
    Attachment 78359
    I new there was a reason i want to go work in the mines

Wardy