Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Barwon Banks M & G April 21st

Re: Barwon Banks M & G April 21st

Quote Originally Posted by Deiter View Post
    Steve, have you met his sister?
    yet to meet her, great bod, but is there enough alchol in the world?????

Rob T/Red C

Quote Originally Posted by rob tranter View Post

Rob T/Red C
    I wouldn't know but there's a good chance that you may....................

Quote Originally Posted by rob tranter View Post

Rob T/Red C
    Perhaps not....BUT, if one had been at a remote mine site for a month.....Anthony?

How the hell did I get dragged in to this Damo?

Why does everyone presume that just because I work away and live in remote mining camps for a month at a time I'm devoid of all contact with the female sex?

There's heaps of chicks over here and just as a matter of fact I came across this stunner in the pool the other day that was kind enough to strike a pose so the question begs to be asked.......does one need to consume alcohol when the talent is this good?
    Untitled.jpg

Depends really if you live south of the QLD border !!
    Muddy I thought the courts stopped you from posting photos of your girlfriends online...

Mate it's all good with the photos since we're back together now and as for these sly state of origin puns maybe we should have a state of origin fishing comp

Quote Originally Posted by Muddy Toes View Post
    Mate it's all good with the photos since we're back together now and as for these sly state of origin puns maybe we should have a state of origin fishing comp
    Thats about the best idea anyones had for a while.... Will have to join this if it gets off the ground and inline with my roster.
    i will be representing south of the border.

hmmmmmmm.....may have to have a serious think.South for me too.

You guys need all the HELP you can get.... Footy & Fishing included !!
    There seems to be a few of you southerners attending this M&G, Maybe you should check your passports first to see if your allowed that far north....

Quote Originally Posted by lucee81 View Post
    Thats about the best idea anyones had for a while.... Will have to join this if it gets off the ground and inline with my roster.
    i will be representing south of the border.
    I was born in Darwin I would be keen to represent NT you wanna join me Lucas

Makes me laugh, all you southerns say how good of a place it is but none of you's want to live there. There is nothing wrong with the road you travelled up on so you should all use it to f##k off back there. I have one word for you all ( QUEENSLANDER ) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers Mick.

6 years ago qld didnt even want to play origin, now listen to you after we let you win a couple...

Quote Originally Posted by cobiaman View Post
    6 years ago qld didnt even want to play origin, now listen to you after we let you win a couple...
    cou·ple (kpl)
    n.1. Two items of the same kind; a pair.
    2. Something that joins or connects two things together; a link.
    3. (used with a sing. or pl. verb)a. Two people united, as by betrothal or marriage.
    b. Two people together.

4. Informal A few; several: a couple of days.
    5. Physics A pair of forces of equal magnitude acting in parallel but opposite directions, capable of causing rotation but not translation.

Remind me, was there more than 2

Once it got over three i stopped counting...

Quote Originally Posted by cobiaman View Post
    I think it went something like origin football was no longer relevant........As we keep getting beat............ NSW then said ok we will let you win for a couple of years seeing as you have to put up with a Labor government...........Then you went and voted not just a labor government in but one with a grinning clown face liar in charge........Tell me what other choice did NSW have but to allow you guys a small token of humanity.....Now it has all changed, just had to wait until enough of us came north to outvote Bligh supporters............
    GAME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!...........