Thread: Best fridge slide for 60l engel in a patrol wagon

Best fridge slide for 60l engel in a patrol wagon

Gday guys,
    What the best fridge slide on the market for rough roads ? I have checked out a few on the net and heard the engel slide can get noisy and hard to slide in a short time ,anyone had any luck with other brands?

Cheers Rob
    "I would rather cut off my own ding dong than admit alcohol is not food" William Murderface-Metalocalypse

Re: Best fridge slide for 60l engel in a patrol wagon

Mate if you want something that isn't noisy look into black widow draws or outback drawers, i know they're a bit exy but well worth it, also keeps your tools and other gear stored neatly to, this is my opinion as i reckon plain fridge slides don't do the job for me i know others will disagree but hey thats my thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by ejackulate View Post
    Gday guys,
    What the best fridge slide on the market for rough roads ? I have checked out a few on the net and heard the engel slide can get noisy and hard to slide in a short time ,anyone had any luck with other brands?

Cheers Rob

Re: Best fridge slide for 60l engel in a patrol wagon

I made my own may years ago and it is stilling going strong has been to the cape and back as well as many a 4x4 park and climed the toughist tracks and spent many weekends up the beach, cost me about 35 bucks about 13 years ago. If your interested let me know and I will put up some pics or you can come for a look.
    Cheers
    Aaron

Made my own for the Patrol, cost about $100 for 100kg runners and some solid pine, black autocarpet. Looks better than the factory floor.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk