Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1819202122232425262728

Thread: Barwon Banks M&G ?

Re: Barwon Banks M&G ?

Good to get up there and see some new and old faces, good going for the guys that got out to the banks , top effort. Thanks bull for the ride and have already organized my full repair kit for any bearing probs. Cant wait to get up there again.
    Cheers MM

What a great day out. It was unfortunate that none of you made it out to the Hards for a 'hang out' and chat and also that our timing was a tad out for the catch up at the ramp as has already been pointed out by Trev and Graeme but it was excellent meeting Trev and experiencing his awesome Noble boat which is a very appropriate name all things considered. We tried calling a few times on different channels to see how everyone was getting on but to no avail so we toughed it out and kept fishing....someone had to do it! Actually the weather and wind were really no problem out there except for a short period whilst looking out at the B Banks as we passed by where we could see what looked like a water spout shooting up skyward which was a bit freaky but it all passed and we even had periods of calm 'under 10 knots' periods out there complete with sunny spates that lasted for quite some time.

Full credit to Trev who made it all possible for Graeme and I and was a terrific 'boat host' and we were both suitably impressed with his skills in both the boating and fishing department. I certainly learned a thing or 2 and that's what its all about.

Anyway thanks so much to the organizers, to Trev and especially to the guys who pulled out of Trev's Boat creating a spot for us on the day. I hope you get to 'make it happen' another time.

All the best and I look forward to more trips like that one.

Mal

Quote Originally Posted by madmackrel View Post
    Good to get up there and see some new and old faces, good going for the guys that got out to the banks , top effort. Thanks bull for the ride and have already organized my full repair kit for any bearing probs. Cant wait to get up there again.
    Cheers MM
    Hi Perry,
    How did the video of the pilot boat coming back in turn out is it worth posting?
    Cheers Bull

Quote Originally Posted by Bull 1 View Post
    Hi Perry,
    How did the video of the pilot boat coming back in turn out is it worth posting?
    Cheers Bull
    Will see if its worthy mate

thought I'd give this a bump.....heard there might be an announcement soon of proposed dates for a Banks M&G MkII.....

if anyone's interested in having another crack....

Quote Originally Posted by robtarr View Post
    thought I'd give this a bump.....heard there might be an announcement soon of proposed dates for a Banks M&G MkII.....

if anyone's interested in having another crack....
    As long as fishfeeder does a better job with the weather this time...

Cool Monday 26th March I am there

Might be worth starting a new thread but - this one is way long already
    Cheers

Trev

We're there the shy guys will be there for round two

If I'm home then I'm in for sure!!!!!

Are you actually going to take us to the banks this time Rob?

i'm definately in

Hope my wheel bearings hold up

Quote Originally Posted by Muddy Toes View Post
    If I'm home then I'm in for sure!!!!!

Are you actually going to take us to the banks this time Rob?
    absolutely......if your crew are up for it Anthony.....and you bring an extra round of bacon and egg muffins to share

I agree also - 28 pages is long enough - time to start a new thread

Well guys looks like its on again !!

Started a new Thread today thanks to Lucky_Phill, who is actually going to bring a rod to this one..

Cheers