Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: SEQ local M&G 12 -13 Nov. who's in ?

Re: SEQ local M&G 12 -13 Nov. who's in ?

kev you poor bugger(couldnt find a violin). give me your wifes email and i'll formally inform her that an emergency has come up and you (kev) are required to take down all the asbestos off the school's roofing in the moreton island area as there are suspected cases of "kids" with asbestos poisoning, only personnel holding a blue card and class A asbestos removalist tickets are to be on the island at this point of time until further notice.

lol, do you think something along those lines will cover you..

jp

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky_Phill View Post
    In the off chance that it is blowing it's ring out..... we could still venture to " The Little Ships Club "

Good food, cold beer, water views and only a 15 minute boat ride from Raby Bay etc.

But I am sure Tim is right, the weather will be great.

At this stage I am still in.

LP.

><> ><> ><> ><> ><> <>< <>< <>< <>< <><
    Good Idea Phill. I am on duty at VMR that day, I would have an excuse to visit.....

Bugger... I'm out. I've double booked that weekend. The big boat is scheduled for slipping so I will be busy caulking and antifouling while you guys are having fun. Hopefully we can have another one in January or so and have a Mac attack like we did a couple of years ago
    A Proud Member of
    "The Rebel Alliance"

Thinking....Thinking..

Cataract op on the 25th.
    Optawhateverist said 2 weeks.
    Probably a shipload of work to catch up on 7th to 11th.And into the weekend.
    Then if it rains between now and then.

Aw crap.

Let you know on the 11th.

Rod

My dictionary defines green as ‘unripe, immature, undeveloped'. Perfect description.

Most political parties are seen as interested in what the voters think, the Greens are seen as thinking the community should be interested in what they think.

I am planning to be somewhere in my rag boat if the winds are favourable. South of peel is probably a bit to far for a weekend though. If all goes well and its moreton I will be there. If it turns out to be little ships club I might pack a swag and launch the polycraft!

I think the best bet is to have a better look just before the weekend and keep the fingers crossed.
    Living the dream, Barry

interesting, young Martin..... checking roster as i type...

Damo

Weather is gonna be perfect!

Mrs going to Rocky for that weekend, pass aquired...just need to make sure im not on call that weekend and then you can count me in if i can find a deckie, as my normal deckie has moved...
    If anyone is interested shoot me a pm.

Lucas

G'day Marty Boy !

K-Dog gave me the drum about your little shindig.....Top work mate !

Love to be in it ..........................BUT......

Oldest Son gets married in the back yard on the 11th....and there's a get together for all & sundry in the yard on the 12th that'll probably roll into the 13th & beyond!!
    Coming from Interstate & all sorts......a cast bigger than Ben Hur !

Sorry matey, woulda loved to be there.......always bloody something !
    Don.
    "Magpie Navy." VHF 73.

It was a Woman who drove me to Drink......
    ....and I never gave her money for the Petrol......

No worries Don there is always next time......Look forward to another trip offshore too mate, maybe we can squeeze one in before the wedding?
    Living the dream, Barry

Just glad it's not this weekend. The weathers looking pretty ordinary.
    Maturity is not when we start speaking BIG things,it is when we start understanding small things

Im work dependant, reckon it will be a hoot
    Tangles KFC

was over at moreton on sunday in my little tinny! bloody wet ride over but yes bruce it was a quick one! had to detur the mrs from wanting to come again! anyhow checked out the campsites behind the little sandhills directly oposite the tangalooma wrecks. its either 1 and 2 or 5 and 6. thinking maybe book out say 5 and 6 a week prior if everything looks like a go. as these sites have plenty of room to set up a few shade tents bbq's and a good social area! plus those 2 sites 5 and 6 provide an easy view of boats anchored up out the front. walk 10 meters and you can see them so i guess we just need to get through a cpl more weeks before we can start putting the plan into action!

Thanks Tim, nice work...............................

cheers Phill
    Kingfisher Painting Solutions:- Domestic and Commercial.

For further information, contact details, quotes or advice - Click Here