Thread: stolen tohatsu 50hp this morning 28/6

stolen tohatsu 50hp this morning 28/6

mongrels stole my 50hp 2009 tohatsu 2 stroke electric trim tilt off the back of my boat this morning cut the cables and nipped the bolts. happend in the early hours of this morning in Cleveland.

dead give away is the motor has a old tldi silver cowling on a brand new black painted motor dead giveaway!
    so please guys if you hear of someone or talk to someone wanting forward controls and steering cable for such a model check it out a bit.
    thanks troy.

Re: stolen tohatsu 50hp this morning 28/6

Sorry to hear of your dilema Troy.....hope you get your motor back soon mate. Nothing worse then thieving bludgers.
    "My biggest worry is that when I die, my wife will sell my fishing gear for what I said I paid for it"

It may be worth getting in touch with Tohatsu Australia and chatting to them about being notified if an order for a control box comes through. A long shot but worth a try as there are not that many Tohy's as other makes.

Hope you get them...

What sort of area did they flog it from. Hope it's covered for you and the mongrels get there up and coming just desserts.

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by Jarrah Jack View Post
    It may be worth getting in touch with Tohatsu Australia and chatting to them about being notified if an order for a control box comes through. A long shot but worth a try as there are not that many Tohy's as other makes.

Hope you get them...
    No Such entity, Lakeside marine in NSW is the Importer.
    Garry

Retired Honda Master Tech

mate check the one for sale on ebay....

hope u find the mongrel dogs troy mayb u should take them out deep sea fishing
    i posted up jasons fish he caught on monday
    cheers troy

Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard_King View Post
    No Such entity, Lakeside marine in NSW is the Importer.
    Would it be worth checking with them Spaniard ?

Always worth a go in circumstances like this, Certainly would be interesting to see what data they hold.
    Garry

Retired Honda Master Tech

hey troy how are you?? ill keep an eye out up my end of town for you, its disappointing that these shit heads exist and have to steal other peoples stuff?? its a small world and i hope they get caught mate.
    look forward to catching up soon and let me know if i can help you with a replacement. cheers Jim