Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fishing in new yak, called Green Zone...

Re: Fishing in GREEN ZONE

Quote Originally Posted by Steve B View Post
    Who is lynching Kayakers???...no one!!!

I think the decent kayaking crew on here would be distancing themselves from your crap.Your intention was obvious from the start to cause a stink. What a twit you are.

Enjoy your fishing

Steve
    Whoot whoot Stevie, you go girl. Wow can't believe this has made it to 2 pages... Thanks for keeping it on a roll, you big stirer you. Well yes you are right, I being the twit, but c'mon I just know you want to come out too.

So Thanks stevieB, like they say it takes one to know one. just goes to show how someone can take something and run with it and the fuel for the fire is willingly supplied. I was just mere man with a comment that was ignited with the bright spark that you are. To say the least it has been entertaining, but light is dying, and I think it is time to go... To the funny farm, maybe, do you want to join me or let things simmer and die.

Oh yes... almost forgot

Tight lines, and enjoy your fishing... looks like another cracker of a weekend comming up.

Can someone, anyone please like my facebook page? I need at least 30 likes.... Please

http://www.facebook.com/suncoastcivilwater

Re: Fishing in GREEN ZONE

Quote Originally Posted by Steve B View Post
    Who is lynching Kayakers???...no one!!!

I think the decent kayaking crew on here would be distancing themselves from your crap.Your intention was obvious from the start to cause a stink. What a twit you are.

Enjoy your fishing

Steve
    I definitely am, however I think the troll is happy as he has had a good meal. Time to stop feeding it methinks.
    BOAT really does mean Bring out Another Thousand

Re: Fishing in new yak, called Green Zone...

Some of you blokes are way too serious. BTW, like the new title
    Can someone, anyone please like my facebook page? I need at least 30 likes.... Please

http://www.facebook.com/suncoastcivilwater