Thread: Multiculturalism in Aust Is B*ggered, Time to Call It A Day!

Multiculturalism in Aust Is B*ggered, Time to Call It A Day!

What could go wrong.......................

Re: Multiculturalism in Aust Is B*ggered, Time to Call It A Day!

We should all read this, right to the very end.

Haji-Baba

I agree with the above article and dont like what this country will be down the track. Anyone been to Jbergrooka ....sorry Moorooka lately?
    Living the dream, Barry

Have been to Marooka..or rather 'through'Marooka. I was born in Canterbury Hospital (Campsie), next suburb to Belmore. Early years were spent in Punchbowl, raised in Liverpool. I can relate to every issue raised in that article re that area - and add some that never reached the media edited out for fear of being labeled racist. It is one of the main reasons I, and my family, moved to Queensland.

Found the article very disturbing indeed.
    I just wonder what the answer can be?
    I've got no idea that would be "politically acceptable"......
    Some people come here with absolutely no desire to embrace Australian values, just use us as a resource to trash.
    What scares me more is whether or not it is now posible to act effectively against this.....or is it too late?
    My wife was born in Campsie Hospital also Greg, her father's family lived at Croyden. You'd be seriously taking your life in your hands in a lot of these areas after dark these days.

Quote Originally Posted by nigelr View Post
    What scares me more is whether or not it is posible to act effectively against this.....
    Without been labelled racist.....
    I intend on living for-ever....so far so good

that article is not about mulitculturaism..it is a diatribe against a religion. Totally different animal. If it is against immigration in general then it should be aimed at ALL migrants.
    As long as we have an accepted belief of freedom of religion I do not know what the answer is. A great many lives have been destroyed also by one of the "accepted" religions...which equates to being the world's largest paedophile organisation. Are we going to make a hue and cry against that one also ?

I am against targetting any particular "group"..I am in favour of targetting individuals who do not abie by the laws. Very few migrant groups have adopted the "Australian way" when they get here. They all live in "enclaves" of their own people...but who can blame them. Since I was a kid we have labelled all migrants..the dagos, the poms, the wogs, the gooks etc etc..all derogatory and hardly conducive to the migrants feeling accepted at first.

Yes thats right Greg, I have a great many friends that are descendants of migrants of the past. I also have many current friends that are muslim (but not Australian).

There is a difference in the days of the past were although from different cultures(Italians Greeks, Balkans etc) they all had similar values to ours and assimilated quite easily into our culture and in some ways enriched it. With out meaning any offence, it is a fact that the cultures of these countries that we are having problems with now (muslim) is vastly different to what those before them were.

If you want to label those that talk this way it is not a racist it is a bigot.... big difference...........

The key to this is to make it plainly clear that we as Australians hold a set of values dear in our society. Come one come all if you want to embrace those values. If not you are not welcome here. Some of the religions values are in conflict with our own and that is unavoidable. If this is to work in harmony those that are asking for asylum or refugee status or plain migration need to be made very apparently aware that anything other than OUR values will not be tolerated.(edit: I should have said that any of the values that are in conflict with our values will not be tolerated). In saying that the vast majority (especially the women) will naturally do this anyway.

Greg hit the nail on the head. Target those who do not abide by our laws. If that means there are hundreds of police required to police areas like Lakembla, Punchbowl or Liverpool to send the message that our laws will not be flaunted on the basis of religion then so be it. You have to do it now though. No point waiting until they are 10% or more of our population.
    Democracy: Simply a system that allows the 51% to steal from the other 49%.

What I would like to know is WTF has this got to do with fishing?

Obviously too much time sitting in front of a computer trying to solve the world's issues- grab a rod and have a fish.

Thumbs up Re: Multiculturalism in Aust Is B*ggered, Time to Call It A Day!

Fair enough comment Cam , just stupid shit , but "offense taken by others" to our xmas Carols in supermarkets @ Xmas time...shits me , because it changes my Karma? of what I enjoyed as a kid ,hating NOBODY !!! (&don't to this day)

Old Codgers ,I very happily remember the McWhirters? (Fort.Valley), that my mum dragged us kids to see every-year, "in window Xmas animations"...and loving it.
    oi,oi,oi ...jmo
    Gazza

Cam is right...bump this to the bilge. This section is fishing news.

News Discussion on conservation, press releases, politics, current and future Legislation and any other matters that have the potential to affect recreational fishing

This subject has everything to do with fishing and our country.Water and oil does not mix,Neither do some religions,I am thinking long term for my kids and theirs !

Ok Griffo gworking off your logic lets have a debate about the rights and wrongs of Libya because it could cause world war 3, we could all get blown up and there would be no-one left to fish.

Come of the grass, that is a very long bow to draw and you know it.

This has SFA to do with fishing.