Thread: Stolen Rods And Reels

Stolen Rods And Reels

Hi Everyone

I have been robbed.... The list of gear is below of what they have taken. If you see of hear any rods going cheap 'HOT' of the rods below please call 0410 582458 Chris.
    Its not cool to buy stolen gear or have it taken from you.

4 x tiagra 16 reels attached to T-curve stand up 8kg fully rollered rods. 8kg line hand made wind on leaders

2 x egrell 6-10kg spin rods with daiwa reels all have multi colour line

1 x gary howard 8-10kg rog certate reel multi colour line

1 grand slam tournament fully rollered rod 20 tyrnos reel

budds 'Mark alderson' custom rods all multi colour line..
    1 x snapper snaveler blue and gold - saltiga 50 overhead reel
    1 x braiden silver and grey- trynos 20
    1 x skull drag red and silver graphics run up to the second runner, i have my nick name on the rod 'bunger'- tyrnos 20 THIS ROD STANDS OUT....

Daiwa extreme reel with egrell rod

2 x live fibre spin rods 15-24kg with penn 850ssm and shimano bait runner 6500

2-5kg rod with shimano sustain reel

all blue tackle bags with skirted lures and hard bodies

I am devistated this could happen and only 4 weeks before we do our once a year fishing trip up north. Sad sad day. I had a tear at one stage.

Regards Chris

Ps if only i had caught them in the act, i will find you

Re: Stolen Rods And Reels

Mate - what area were they stolen from (geographic area). From your house, garage, boat??.

Not really the sort of stuff you will find at cash converters......but the sort of stuff that most serious fishos will easliy identify. I will be keeping an eye out for you.

Go through your list of people who know you have this sort of stuff, and then check out what sort of 'mates' they have. Chances are it wasnt random. In a lot of these cases it turns out to be be a dodgy mate of one of your mates, or a dodgy mate of a relo.