Thread: This just confirms the greens are loonies

This just confirms the greens are loonies

Re: This just confirms the greens are loonies

some of the comments on that are pretty funny. It's sad that the greens are so full of their own self-righteous selves they can't see how stupid they look sometimes. I'm sure hanson-young and brown schedule themselves in with some gypsy for a good old fashioned automatic writing session and voila! a new greens policy is born amongst the scribble and incoherent rambling....oh wait.....that IS the policy......
    Vegetarian - Ancient tribal slang for the village idiot that can't hunt, fish or ride.

Does this mean there's going to be a floating portabog installed at Harry Atkinson Reef and Mud Island??
    That'll be funny if they were painted a brown colour to blend in and lessen the impact on the nevironment.
    They could be known as the brown floaters of Moreton Bay.....and be full of brown floaters too.... just like The Greens
    I intend on living for-ever....so far so good

well..people actually voted for them and we pay their salaries.
    I wonder if those that voted for them are now starting to wonder.

It may seem humurous but it isn't really.
    We pay these people lots of money..surely that woman has something more constructive to offer the country than worrying about world dunny day.

In Australia the press had a field day with this one but in places like india and parts of Africa it's a real problem with hygiene. Just look at the cholera outbreaks in Haiti.
    If we are going to give foriegn aid ,spending it on dunnies as well as clean water to prevent disease makes sense. If you have ever had any kids that have been back packing in India and have come down with Delhi belly and ended up in hospital you would see why.
    THE POOR MAN ALWAYS PAYS TWICE

imagine the street parade

Quote Originally Posted by mangomick View Post
    In Australia the press had a field day with this one but in places like india and parts of Africa it's a real problem with hygiene. Just look at the cholera outbreaks in Haiti.
    If we are going to give foriegn aid ,spending it on dunnies as well as clean water to prevent disease makes sense. If you have ever had any kids that have been back packing in India and have come down with Delhi belly and ended up in hospital you would see why.
    Quite true, though I think our Foreign Aid program is quite capable of handling this without any political grandstanding. I mean really, World Toilet Day? Seriously?

As an interesting sidenote (for me, anyway) it is theorised that for $70 billion, we could have clean drinking water to every person on the Planet, saving thousands upon thousands of lives, creating quality of life, and enabling underprivileged populations the World over. That amount is a pittance when matched against the mountains of money thrown at the "let's keep trying to prove CAGW even though after nearly 30 years we can't" lurk. I'd much rather see the tax dollar going to saving real lives, rather than maybes.

Cheers,

Tim
    Carbon Really Ain't Pollution.

Let alone the trillion spent by the US military........lol

We can only all hope that people who did in fact vote for the greens start to see what a bunch of imbeciles they really are.

So many still believe they are about saving the trees,whales and Koalas.
    They simply dont realise their real agenda..!

Pete

A very senior IPCC Official, and I quote:

"One has to free oneself from the illusion that international climate policy is environmental policy. This has almost nothing to do with environmental policy anymore,"

http://thegwpf.org/ipcc-news/1877-ip...ds-wealth.html

There it is Folks.

Tim
    Carbon Really Ain't Pollution.