Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hutchies Sat

Re: Hutchies Sat

Quote Originally Posted by Scalem View Post
    Yes I heard the weather forecast, if I follow my GPS I will be fine, so long as I can see far enough ahead without running into another boat it should be fine.

thanks
    Scalem

PS. Buggar!! Just fueled her up and thought she smelled a bit of petrol so I went looking with flashlight. Found it! Fuel filter is leaking around the seal that joins the see through bowl/ water separator to the main filter body. Looks like a late start for me after the shops open and I can fit a new filter, not risking it.:angry: I guess the fog will have lifted by then:cry:

thats sucks at least you picked it up now and not tommorow. hopefully u get it fixed quick and good luck

I know its coming up to due for the 12 month service, but that's how old the filter is, only 12 months and there is rust around that seal, which obviously ..... doesn't seal anymore.:sad: Ah well, I'll enjoy motoring all the way out to shallow tempest, looking at my watch, turn around and come home again:grin: Might get a little fishing in if I am lucky.

Scalem

Thanks for the tip scalem. I got some rust on my fuel filter too. No fishing for me either.