Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Swaines Family Trip

Re: Swaines Family Trip

Quote Originally Posted by NEWBY View Post
    Gonna cost me 8k +
    I am glad it is next year....:undecided:

Yer that will be for the Jacks, what about the rest??????????:shocked::grin:

LOL..... Mate you wont believe this but I didn't drink much last time I was out there. Got another 3 possibles too folks so were right to go. I will organise deposits next week.
    I CAME INTO THIS WORLD KICKING, SCREAMING AND COVERED IN SOMEONE ELSES BLOOD. I HAVE NO PROBLEM GOING OUT THE SAME WAY.
    NEWBY T.G.

LOL..... Mate you wont believe this but I didn't drink much last time I was out there. Got another 3 possibles too folks so were right to go. I will organise deposits next week.

Mate did you have Justin mixing ya drinks then??????????:lipsrsealed::grin:

hahaha, cone on Dave, sell more cars, service more cars and you will be right.
    Just think go to cheaper jack rather than single barrell and watch the money roll in!!

chers Lee

Quote Originally Posted by lethal098 View Post
    hahaha, cone on Dave, sell more cars, service more cars and you will be right.
    Just think go to cheaper jack rather than single barrell and watch the money roll in!!

chers Lee
    Geeees Lee, keep making comments like that and there will suddenly be a spare spot on the boat.

Steve

CHEAPER JACK??????
    NOT SINGLE BARREL????
    You are seriously off your head bud....:cheesy:
    I CAME INTO THIS WORLD KICKING, SCREAMING AND COVERED IN SOMEONE ELSES BLOOD. I HAVE NO PROBLEM GOING OUT THE SAME WAY.
    NEWBY T.G.

hahaha, yeah Steve that is possible but he gives as good if not better than he gets, gotta take the oppurtunity for a dig when i can.

cheers Lee

Quote Originally Posted by lethal098 View Post
    hahaha, yeah Steve that is possible but he gives as good if not better than he gets, gotta take the oppurtunity for a dig when i can.

cheers Lee
    Dunno what ya talkin about
    NEWBY T.G.

Hi fellas.
    I have myself + 2 that are keen to come too. with possibly another if the spot is available.

Newby, I sent you a PM to sort out deposits etc.

OK Numbers so far

NEWBY + 3 = 4
    JT + 1 = 2
    APOLLO +0 = 1
    Trymyluck+1 = 2
    Lethal Leeroy = 1
    Brian = 1
    485 Hussar +2 = 3 (maybe 1 more yet)

TOTAL = 14

I will set up an account next week to put deposits into. I will close it once deposits are paid then set up another one for the final payments next year.
    NEWBY T.G.

OK Numbers so far

NEWBY + 3 = 4
    JT + 1 = 0
    APOLLO +0 = 1
    Trymyluck+1 = 2
    Lethal Leeroy = 1
    Brian = 1
    485 Hussar +2 = 3 (maybe 1 more yet)

TOTAL = 12

I will set up an account next week to put deposits into. I will close it once deposits are paid then set up another one for the final payments next year.
    2 down...:cry:
    NEWBY T.G.

Wife has booked a cruise in june for my birthday next year as it's my 40 th and told me when i told her last week i was going next year in august So i am dusted my daughter was upset as well
    VHF CHANNEL 21
    CALL SIGN : JT OR SC552(social club member)

There is a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot

I wonder how much deeper the ocean would be without sponges

Up here we Use Hussar as baits for real RED FISHS (SHSIIFDER)

Whats the minimum no.s to make this trip a go-er....... and the maximum. Are we looking for call-ins? I may know one or two.
    Does the qty of ppl affect the price p/p?

Quote Originally Posted by 485hussar View Post
    Whats the minimum no.s to make this trip a go-er....... and the maximum. Are we looking for call-ins? I may know one or two.
    Does the qty of ppl affect the price p/p?
    Full info sheet on Page 4 guys.

UP TO 12 PASSENGERS $3000-00 + GST per day INCL. FUEL
    13 PASSENGERS $250/PP + GST INCL. FUEL
    14 PASSENGERS $250/PP + GST INCL. FUEL
    15/16 PASSENGERS $245/PP+GST INCL. FUEL

excludes GST and bait.

so 12 is ok but 2-4 more wont hurt.
    NEWBY T.G.

When do you want some coin mate?