Thread: worst fishing trip ever!

worst fishing trip ever!

how would u be getting to the boat ramp ready to launch then find the bungs are missing! could have fallen out my mate said althogh highly unlikely. lucky had spares. then get out to the spot after an hour run, open tackle locker to find all tackle draws missing! no hooks, sinkers etc.

worst fishing trip ever!

Re: worst fishing trip ever!

Some people i know took 2 boats on their yearly fishing trip up north.
    They went to bed that night when they got there.
    They woke early to go fishing the next day
    to find all their fishing rods tackle boxes sounders and stuff all gone,
    stolen in the night
    1000s of $ worth
    oh no.

yeah spin, that much worse!
    hope they had a good insurance policy.
    I often wonder about what to do if i catch someone in the act and i must admit, taking them "fishing" is an option ive considered. dont know what i would actually do but whatever it is i reckon id end up being the one behind bars. sometimes i cant help but think our legal system is designed to protect the crims.

ok, i'll ask, why were your tackle draws missing?

the tackle draws and the bungs had obviously been stolen. i know it seems strange considering they could have taken sounder,plotter,epirb etc. but that must have been all they needed at the time.
    and before u ask, i did not misplace them as i always make sure everthing is put back in its place immediately- and nothing removed from boat.

yep, just thought i would ask because thats the weirdest thing i have heard of being stolen

Just be ready for when they come back to take the more expensive stuff next time.