Thread: big silver and bass

big silver and bass

caught these fish yesterday..the big silver went 55cm on a blade lure and the bass on topwater..cheersd brett[ATTACH]sum[/ATTACH]

Attachment 52186

Attachment 52187

Attachment 52188

Re: big silver and bass

Geez that perch is dark & pretty isnt he.
    We have been getting some cracker size one's here lately too.
    They are fun too!

Whats with the TShirt Brett - been sneaking off into some warmer country..lol

he was dark..plenty of weed where im fishing...the shirt came from alaska...my outlaws just got back from there....and my nickname is bear.....got it from my grandfather ...ive got a bear tattoo...and just love bears...so i get lots of bear stuff...brett

Ha Ha - seems there are lots of us with 'bear' nicknames. My dad gave me mine - Im not a morning person, so bear with a sore head...lol

My stepdaughter has just moved to Canada to work/party for a yr or two - cant wait to go over there for a trip next year. I've never seen snow

yeh cool..would love to go over there...outlaws reckon id be in fishing and hunting heaven....cheers brett

That's a really good sized silver mate !!! I thought they called you bear because your cuddly
    So shines a good deed in a weary world
    - William S Shakespeare and William S Wonka_

that also..

Hey what blade ya get those with mate

hehehe looks like he's got shoulder big enough to pack into the front row for the bulldogs!

tt blade was caught on,,,hey stonecold you tyalking about fish or me..lol.lol..he would be a st george player if your talking me and fish..go the dragons...lol

hehehe was thinking about the fish....kinda reminded me of shrek.....dragons? are they actually in the 2010 competition

mate theyll be there and strong,,,,brett