Thread: pumicestone passage pot thief

pumicestone passage pot thief

Heard three reports of missing/stolen pots last weekend. Three diff fishos all lost pots... The passage up Toorbul way isn't that deep nor is the tide taking em... so beware and to the guy that raided my pots last time I was up that way... Yes I saw you but wasn't about to launch the poly again. So karma to you my friend. KARMA!

Do the right thing and leave whats not yours alone!

Re: pumicestone passage pot thief

I Spoke to a few locals at donnybrook on ssaturday checking there pots 1ended up 300m in the green zone and another about 400m all the others were outside the zone and they did not drift as there was a sand bank between where they where and then found so someone checked them overnight and drifted with the tide and put them back in when they took the crabs out , they asked me to be a witness if marine parks came along while they were getting them back out of the zone

shane

shane

Re: pumicestone passage pot thief

Quote Originally Posted by toorbultangler View Post
    Heard three reports of missing/stolen pots last weekend. Three diff fishos all lost pots... The passage up Toorbul way isn't that deep nor is the tide taking em... so beware and to the guy that raided my pots last time I was up that way... Yes I saw you but wasn't about to launch the poly again. So karma to you my friend. KARMA!

Do the right thing and leave whats not yours alone!
    Here here, mongrels who gank other peoples pots should be put in one.
    Nothing makes a fish bigger than almost being caught.