Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: snapper snapper and more snapper...

Re: snapper snapper and more snapper...

knock it off you three...I cannot compete in the stakes you guys set at such high levels.

at what point did i say i was in the right and it was not a mistake??

I cant believe some people on here.... if only to meet on the water some time ......

forgive me if im wrong but my screen says

Thanked 516 Times in 356 Posts <<<PINHEAD.....

no thanks to any users?? wouldent that be just selffish??? then agian.. maybe im missing something??

or more to the point... your perfect yes......

oh..so pick on me time..and idle threats about meeting on the water..LOL

selfish..now perhaps you should read some threads..I don't hit the thanks button because it is not really thanking someone..when i have someone to thank I post a message or a pm...pretty simple really.

I am far from perfect but I will admit one thing..at NO TIME in over 40 years of fishing have I ever breached any laws regarding size or bag limits.

If you want to try and be Mr Rebel and Mr Tough Guy go right ahead but it all just makes you look like a goose.

LOL @ Pinhead...

you may have not broken a rule on the water...

but what about in a car? ect??

I fail to see the difference... actually i think its more dangerous in a car as its not a few fish but could be a life at stake,

but then agian its pick on IK right?

Quote Originally Posted by iceknight View Post
    at what point did i say i was in the right and it was not a mistake??

I cant believe some people on here.... if only to meet on the water some time ......
    Yeh Id love to meet the WORLD RECORD HOLDER of the largest SICKLE FIN WEASLE SHARK ever caught.What an honour maybe you could even sign your autograph for me.Wake up to yourself loser.

my last comment Ik..go away little boy..you are not worth the effort.

Quote Originally Posted by PinHead View Post
    oh..so pick on me time..and idle threats about meeting on the water..LOL

selfish..now perhaps you should read some threads..I don't hit the thanks button because it is not really thanking someone..when i have someone to thank I post a message or a pm...pretty simple really.

I am far from perfect but I will admit one thing..at NO TIME in over 40 years of fishing have I ever breached any laws regarding size or bag limits.

If you want to try and be Mr Rebel and Mr Tough Guy go right ahead but it all just makes you look like a goose.

at no time did i make a threat.. and certiantly not at yourself......
    Blowing it wayyy out of the water....... ,

You have to be kidding Greg - A 1st in the Hessian bag race has no where near the acclaim of a 3rd in the egg and spoon. You obivously have no idea of how much hand eye coordination is required to make it across the finish line let alone getting a spot on the podium. However Jim's HC at the W.M.J.S.S.E will be tough to beat, those W.M.J.S.S.E ribbons are quite prestigious in the Eisteddfod circles.

Cheers

Trent

LOL @ Pinhead...

you may have not broken a rule on the water...

but what about in a car? ect??

I fail to see the difference... actually i think its more dangerous in a car as its not a few fish but could be a life at stake,

but then agian its pick on IK right?
    Aren't you the guy that said they would not offer assistance to a boatie in distress?

Is a life not at stake in that instance?

JIM
    What would Macgyver do . . . . . ?

i we meet on the water i will throw the "V" sheet out, then you will keep driving

alll i can say is a total ####ing lame members,, and some total ####ing lame mods who cant leave a post up for more then 20seconds when its showing another mag scandal!!!!!!

alll i can say is a total ####ing lame members,, and some total ####ing lame mods who cant leave a post up for more then 20seconds when its showing another mag scandal!!!!!!
    Whats the other scandal IK?

Another BnB same author

Quote Originally Posted by Jungle Jim View Post
    I'll see your third place in the egg and spoon race and raise you:

Highly commended in the 1989 Wynnum-Manly Junior Schools Speech Eisteddfod. (W.M.J.S.S.E)

Still have the ribbon to prove it.

JIM
    Hi Jim,
    what school did you go to??
    Cheers