Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: snapper snapper and more snapper...

Re: snapper snapper and more snapper...

Shane no benefit of doubt is deserved with this bloke.
    He openly states he will break the law at will,will not help a boatie broken down at sea because it may cut into his fishing time,and has no respect for others.
    I hope he gets all he deserves,Karma is a funny thing.
    If he is shit stirring he doesnt sound funny,he sounds like a complete knob.

Craig
    If you always do what you've always done
    You'll always get what you've always got

Shane C he is a looser you arnt looking for friends are you lol . going by his records he would not be able to pay people to go fishing with him ( i would hate to see him run out fuel out to sea sounds like evey one would be putting there hands up to give him a tow )

Quote Originally Posted by iceknight View Post
    fished the morning... they went hard out... mullet fillets were the damage!! they chewed there heads off on them. although they dident want a bar of squid...

as for the number.... ahhhh admitadly well over the baglimit lost count as the joy set in............

6kgs were some of the fish, but most around the 1kg to 3kg mark.....

also let a fair few go, which was really hard!!

still waiting on pics should have them in the next day
    Well ive just seen this thread, and my first impression from reading this post is that he has kept over his bag limit. After reading the entire thread, and re reading this post over and over, im still of the same opinon.

1. why would you have to be admitting anything, if you only kept a bag limit ? If you kept a bag limit and then lost count of the throwbacks, you would say something like.... we got our bag then lost count after that cause we were so excited.

2. He says, "ahhhh admitadly well over the baglimit lost count as the joy set in............ " and then goes on to say "also let a fair few go, which was really hard!!" Obvious he took over his bag, then let more fish go.

3. No one could be that stupid to attempt a shit stir like this on this webite, and ever expect be be taken seriously again. Everyone knows has serious we all take issues like this.

I have said all I am going to say for now...

I stand by my morals for sticking up for someone who has done nothing wrong by me.

For Dunglisonsean or whatever your name is.... whatever you reckon mate. I stated exactly that I am not out to take sides, seriously mate, if you have an opinion of me based on those I know, go for gold.

Nup, I am gonna let this rest, I have taken some people's thoughts on board, others I will think about.

Shane OUT.

I think everyone has shared there point. Lets not have yet another huge thread about shit.

All points raised were great ones and imo no need for anymore.

Cheers big ears.

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneC View Post
    I have said all I am going to say for now...

I stand by my morals for sticking up for someone who has done nothing wrong by me.

For Dunglisonsean or whatever your name is.... whatever you reckon mate. I stated exactly that I am not out to take sides, seriously mate, if you have an opinion of me based on those I know, go for gold.

Nup, I am gonna let this rest, I have taken some people's thoughts on board, others I will think about.

Shane OUT.

Shane in absolutely no way did or do I intend to take a swipe at you ,sorry if you have read my post this way.I do however stand by my opinion of iceknight.

Cheers Craig
    If you always do what you've always done
    You'll always get what you've always got

No worries Craig,

I have never really gotten opinionated on here before, and I wont again. But I still only stated what I have seen with my own eyes. My original post was not intended to draw any attention to myself, as I read it again I understand how it has.

Everyone was quick to stick up for someone else recently, I think maybe thats why a bit of shit stirring is going on. Its interesting how some people can make an "error of judgement" while others can't.

For Christ's sake, lets cut the crap, I still dont know what went on, and don't particularly care now. I was stating what I know as fact, and I dont need anyone else to tell me that someone I think is a good bloke isn't.

We are not in Grade 4. Please reread my original post.

Shane

IMHO, he HAS been clear on what happened. He doesn't give a stuff about bag limits (on a species which is widely acknowledged to be under pressure and declining) or anyone else.

Some people need to get a spine and stop sitting on the fence. If you don't oppose this activity, then you are condoning it, which is a sad reflection on yourselves.

I have never met IK and don't know him, but I can read.

Jeremy

Quote Originally Posted by GBP1978 View Post
    I didn't realise just how much of a tossa this bloke is until I went through the other thread.
    Yep, unfortunately i have to agree! Sounds like this bloke is on another planet - seriously!

Take Care T
    home is where the loan is...
    Helping people get the RIGHT Home Loan

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
    IMHO, he HAS been clear on what happened. He doesn't give a stuff about bag limits (on a species which is widely acknowledged to be under pressure and declining) or anyone else.

Some people need to get a spine and stop sitting on the fence. If you don't oppose this activity, then you are condoning it, which is a sad reflection on yourselves.

I have never met IK and don't know him, but I can read.

Jeremy
    Not wrong Jeremy,

Plenty of fence sitters around.

Pete

Maybe he just can't count to 5,

wouldn't surprise me in the slightest

[quote=Horse;1025762]Give him the benefit of the doubt as we don't know the details as yet. Hopefully IK will respond and clear up the matter. The post was not clear on what was kept or how many punters were on board.[/quote]

So far ..... that is the only thing that IK has going for him (we know there were at least 2 anglers) ....... However - he admits to going over the bag limit 45kgs is a hell of a lot of Snaps when he admits that many where 1 kgish
    would have needed a pretty big esky from what I could imagine too.

Anyhow .... lets see how IK responds

Chris
    Give a man a fish & he will eat for a day !
    Teach him how to fish
    & he will sit in a boat - & drink beer all day!
    TEAM MOJIKO

and we all screamed about green zones being implemented ........................... this is why they have to do it, because there will always be blokes like this guy.

Quote Originally Posted by PADDLES View Post
    and we all screamed about green zones being implemented ........................... this is why they have to do it, because there will always be blokes like this guy.
    Makes ya blood boil really...

Everyone fights to stop what in most cases are crazy (non scientific based) green zones and then fools let the team down and give the greenies ammunition.
    You really have to watch what you do and say if they are going to listen.

Pete

It certainly reads poor form. Just like the species,,,,, Big Knobby

Dave
    Avast ye matey!