Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: its raining snapper!

Re: its raining snapper!

yeah Jeff got a nice cob we where braining the schoolies of the beach the cob chased my dads slug first but Jeff's happened to be right in front of him was a nice fish we took some home for tea that night, we bagged out on all tailer, schoolies and bream and you wouldnt believe my grandfather got a 5kg snapper in a gutter straight of the track fishing for tailor, i couldnt believe it till i saw it, doubt ill ever see that again

Mate thats awesome fishing, you should start a thread and put up a heap of pics of all your different trips lately, love to see some happy snaps. Last season i have started catching muddies at night with a new technique, I tried sticking my arms down the hole like you but it just didn't happen for me. might bump into you one time down there, i live at wello point.

Opps was meant to put this post in under fishing report discussion... don't know how to delete now (only edit) so here it goes....

The best way to learn is from others and I've been able to plan many fishing trips with information I've read on Ausfish. I've only joined Ausfish earlier this year and just started posting reports (Video Reports) in the last month and believe if it helps someone else plan a trip, catch a few fish or not make the same mistake than that's...Super! Regardless of what sort of comments I receive I will continue to post share fishing experiences...hope others do too.

As for the subject of Catch & Release. I have coordinated fishing competitions that promotes 'fishing for the future'. I strongly support sustainable fishing practices...BUT everyone is entitled to taking a feed home without feeling guilty (within regulations of course). Like others I invest a lot of time and money in my offshore trips and have no issues putting fish in the esky....as it isn't always that easy. I laugh when I read comments posted on photos that Mark Berg (fishing addiction) puts up with every second comment being 'should of let it go!'. Those people can enjoy their salad....tonight I'm eating FISH!