Page 3 of 54 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353 ... LastLast

Thread: Agnes / 1770 M & G 2009. Dates are up.

Re: Agnes / 1770 M & G 2009. Dates are up.

Belated birthday present Phill …or mid life crisis ….been a big year, home, boat, what’s next Russian mail order Bride?

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Aigutso View Post
    Newbs,
    You big sook , I have the trophy mate, I wasnt going to enter this year either to give you a chance to reign at the cook-off.

mike
    Who's the SOOK????
    Mate, I have in my posession, the original vote count. Not my fault your undercooked chook wings didnt get enough votes or the fact that whover the MORON, YES MORON was that counted the votes, couldnt read and read out the wrong numbers. Yes its true. I have known for months.
    Sorry mate. Speak to Phil, I beat ya fair and square as would have been expected anyway.
    You have the trophy by default same as Roz had it the year before that. BY DEFAULT.
    Its so hard being so damn good....Everyone want to be like me and always trying to be betternme'
    Guys its great to set high goals for yourselves but hey, make them realistic eh? After all, a goal without a plan or possible achievement is nothing but a dream.

Enough said. Enough points PROVEN. Lets get on to the real issues here.
    FISHING...Yes FISHING.
    We need a better plan this year as 7 boats hanging off 1 anchor in the lagoon interupted my sleep last year.
    I could make a suggestion but I think its time you all started to think for yourselves.
    I CAME INTO THIS WORLD KICKING, SCREAMING AND COVERED IN SOMEONE ELSES BLOOD. I HAVE NO PROBLEM GOING OUT THE SAME WAY.
    NEWBY T.G.

Quote Originally Posted by NEWBY View Post
    We need a better plan this year as 7 boats hanging off 1 anchor in the lagoon interupted my sleep last year.
    I could make a suggestion but I think its time you all started to think for yourselves.
    Wasn't there a mooring left out there one other year, might only need a float attached.

- Darren

Quote Originally Posted by Mr__Bean View Post
    Wasn't there a mooring left out there one other year, might only need a float attached.

- Darren
    Yes there was mate. An expensive one at that but it was in 45mtrs of water and outside the lagoon. My son is still paying it off. (not really)
    Enough of that and before anyone sayd "Newby, there wasnt 7 boats hangin off "carnelpys" there was only 5", I can promise you that it looked like a lot more through my eyes by midnight. Bloody Jack Daniels

Shall I start?????

Why NOT......

161 sleeps to go.....
    I CAME INTO THIS WORLD KICKING, SCREAMING AND COVERED IN SOMEONE ELSES BLOOD. I HAVE NO PROBLEM GOING OUT THE SAME WAY.
    NEWBY T.G.

I was going to remain silent, seeing as how you won't be honourd with my presence this year, but I can't

I shoul say, I hope it blow's like a bastard, but I won't.
    I should say, I hope it pisses down rain, but I won't.
    I should say, I hope all the fish are away on holiday, but I won't
    I should say, I hope the Tavern run's dry, but I won't

I will say, I thought that Deckie won. Newb's, you lost.
    I will say, Murf, your moon shine is crook.
    I will say, No Team wave, saaad.

And

I will say, Have a good time you lot, I hope the time change works a treat, and the RED"S show up in very large numbers.
    I would have been there except for previous plan's, you get that.

And
    Black-Rat, GO THE MIGHTY BLUE"S

And Murf, put me down for a shirt, XL, I might not be there in body, but I will be there in mind.

Rob The Blue T

Hey Rob, mate if I get there I will wear my blues jacket with pride.

Chris
    Cheers,
    Chris

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Ryan View Post
    Hey Rob, mate if I get there I will wear my blues jacket with pride.

Chris
    so that is three votes for light blue shirts this year

cheers Murf

Good on ya Chris,

Where it with PRIDE, and rub it in.

Last year some dope (Deiter/Damo or Chicksloveit/Stu), put up a tiney little Moron flag in the Garden of our house.

Soooooo

I put up a somewhat larger Blues Flag hanging on the verandah, got the pic's to
    You have to look very very close in the garden to see the poor little Moron flag

Just be careful that someone like the Rat doesn't try and rip it off your back, and watch him if you have a bet with him, it could cost ya.

Good on ya Murf, do I get a say even though I'm not going?

Go the Blue's

Rob The Blue T

Mr ( I don't have a clue ) Tranter.

I see you are casting aspersions at some fellow AF's regarding the Small Maroon Flag.

I can tell you with absolute authority, it was NONE of the persons you mentioned in the above post. And get ya spelling right.......

MAROON

Having a larger flag... was that a " compensation " thing or an " envy " thing ??

I have left the shirts in Murf's capable hands and he WILL do the right thing............ won't you Paul ?? huh ????

Phill
    Last edited by Lucky_Phill; 05-04-2009 at 12:07 PM.
    Kingfisher Painting Solutions:- Domestic and Commercial.

For further information, contact details, quotes or advice - Click Here

No Phill, the larger flag was just what I had in the car at the time, it just happened to be LARGER than the teeeeeennnny thing that was put up in the garden.

As to ASPERATIONS?????????

You may have put that tiney little fag there and I appologise to the guy's,(although I don't think they'd be to cut up about what I called them, we've called each other worse), but I thought they did it as they pointed it out to me, and it would be something they would do.

But I must say they weren't overly happy staying in the House with such a wonderful flag emblazened on the verandah

As to Spelling, welllll

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZ
    come in spinner
    reel them in
    to easy to catch

much easier then REDS

Clue?
    What clue?

And have no fear, Murf will do the right thing, shit would it really matter what colour the shirts are?, don't get so defensive over such trivial stuff?
    God some of you Q/landers are so touchy.
    Must come from a deep guilt of the fact that Queensland was originally part of.

NSW
    THE FIRST STATE

Rob The Forever Blue T
    Edited at 10.04a.m. so that some people wouldn't get there noses out of joint

And you think Qld'ers bite quick.......

.,. ><> ><> ><<>
    Kingfisher Painting Solutions:- Domestic and Commercial.

For further information, contact details, quotes or advice - Click Here

I don't know what all the fuss is about anyway. It's a known fact that a Rugby League star can only play for two years before he needs brain implants to be able to walk and breathe at the same time.

Hell, most of 'em START their career with a six word vocabulary! Watching ranks of mental midgets staggering towards each other like lines of gorillas and treating each other with a profound lack of respect gets tedious by half time!

I love the post match interviews "Yeah Nah we got 'em good we did. Yeah Nah we giveded 110 percents, we did. Gronk Gronk". All in an Oodnadatta accent!

THAT'LL PUT PUT THE CAT AMONG THE PIGEONS!!!

Oh God I need to go fishing...

Cheers,

Tim
    Carbon Really Ain't Pollution.

Sorry Tim.........anything has got to be better than........

"Kick it to me, so I can kick it away again"
    "Can't tackle, can only hug"
    "I get points for not being accurate?"

.....in my opinion.
    Cheers,
    Chris

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Ryan View Post
    Sorry Tim.........anything has got to be better than........

"Kick it to me, so I can kick it away again"
    "Can't tackle, can only hug"
    "I get points for not being accurate?"

.....in my opinion.
    HAH! Since when did your opinion matter?

Tim
    Carbon Really Ain't Pollution.

Not even S.O.O time yet, how good is it

Gotta love the bagging,

Come on Rat, you're quiet? Phill's having a go, where are you?

Rob T