Page 2 of 113 FirstFirst 12345678910111252102 ... LastLast

Thread: the Borumba bash 5th 6th 7th march 2010.

Re: Borumba bash 09.

yeah i agree with ben book it out dean it will bring a hell of a lot of ausfishers out there for sure ill bring a 1 o 3 with me also try and get shanoo from brissy up with his crew if i can escape and bub has come early

ill have to take the boat out monday now just to see if i can catch a red devil as welll on lure i have never got one on lure i have connect but always lost mid fight so monday afternoon it is the river look reasonable since im lucky and its my rdo

ive only ever done daytrips out there so not to sure on the layout of the camp ground... anyone know more about it ,? is there an area out of the way a little, dont want to upset other campers if we are up a tad late..any other ideas.?
    happy with saturday 14th march..??
    deano.
    God put me on earth to accomplish
    a certain number of things,
    right now i am so far behind
    i will never die.

Sounds Good but why so long away?

The camp is good fire wood there and plenty of room right down the creek crossing end to escape the quieter campers

Borumba???? near gympie?? can i catch anything on my flyrod???im in if fishing is involved but may need some pointers.. any restrictions??

Chewy - Toga on fly sound good to you? I know a few fluffchuckers that fish down there and they seem to do alright sight fishing for them

I don't think there's any restrictions, last time I was there there were a few ski boats in there with big ole 2 strokes

Deano - good thinking mate! You're an ideas man!

Cheers
    Tony

Quote Originally Posted by Tropicaltrout View Post
    Sounds Good but why so long away?
    hey nath ,long away from chrissey crowds, and prob a few lads doing mondy sessions in jan and feb, prob march also, just a date with a bit of notice ...and hey time flys, its friggin christmas again, already.. talk to you tmoz bout sunday session...
    i will never die.

Quote Originally Posted by chewy01 View Post
    Borumba???? near gympie?? can i catch anything on my flyrod???im in if fishing is involved but may need some pointers.. any restrictions??
    plenty good toga water for fly chewy...top lake..
    i will never die.

Quote Originally Posted by DEANO68 View Post
    hey nath ,long away from chrissey crowds, and prob a few lads doing mondy sessions in jan and feb, prob march also, just a date with a bit of notice ...and hey time flys, its friggin christmas again, already.. talk to you tmoz bout sunday session...
    hehehehe dean all goes to plan im going out again friday night for a jack hunt or a jew hunt or to get some crab bait for my boss at work catfish of course

Does it get cold...?? i ummm am not a fan of below about 15 degrees

Quote Originally Posted by nipsta View Post
    hehehehe dean all goes to plan im going out again friday night for a jack hunt or a jew hunt or to get some crab bait for my boss at work catfish of course
    got crissy party friday nite ( mrs) and mine sat nite,so im out till sunday... and ive gotta mow the bloody lawn in there some ware...
    i will never die.

Quote Originally Posted by chewy01 View Post
    Does it get cold...?? i ummm am not a fan of below about 15 degrees
    march ?? reckon you will be fine chew.....get on to the pottsville connection see if there in for it to...
    i will never die.

Quote Originally Posted by DEANO68 View Post
    got crissy party friday nite ( mrs) and mine sat nite,so im out till sunday... and ive gotta mow the bloody lawn in there some ware...
    yeah im out to dinner sat night so got to go friday for sure and i might get a leave pass for sunday night too tide is good both

We (Mighty Whitey & I) plan to be up at Mondy & Awoonga during March ........ So I guess we can always give it a couple of days

Chris
    Give a man a fish & he will eat for a day !
    Teach him how to fish
    & he will sit in a boat - & drink beer all day!
    TEAM MOJIKO

Probably count me in as well (especially as I live nearby). Probably convince Mark (TryMyLuck) to come as well if he can stop stabbing himself with scissors. Very close to my 40th as well, so maybe a drink may be needed.