Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: now this is a JACk!!

Re: now this is a JACk!!

yeah true but the season is about over... thats what i didnt get.
    dont knock on deaths door... ring the doorbell and run... death hates that!!

Fairly certain he spends a bit of time up north chasing fingermark etc...guess he can chase jacks up that way all year.

He's the best person to answer though

Mick

Quote Originally Posted by nathank View Post
    Dusting the rod off again?? so you just look at the forums these days extracter?? Or did you give up after this fish??
    I dont get what ya mean....... I have caught some great fish as well but my rods never get dust on them.....
    It was more of a saying as to I should get out and do a bit more jack fishing as i have been slack last few seasons and seeing this thread has brang back some old memories of countless hours fishing at night weather, hail or storm back to back, rocking up to work at 6 in the morning with only 3 hours sleep doing it 5 nights in a row lol, it takes it out of ya.

Quote Originally Posted by frankgrimes View Post
    Fairly certain he spends a bit of time up north chasing fingermark etc...guess he can chase jacks up that way all year.

He's the best person to answer though

Mick
    Thanks mate, your right i have been targeting diff species last couple years.

Quote Originally Posted by jackextracter View Post
    It was more of a saying as to I should get out and do a bit more jack fishing as i have been slack last few seasons and seeing this thread has brang back some old memories of countless hours fishing at night weather, hail or storm back to back, rocking up to work at 6 in the morning with only 3 hours sleep doing it 5 nights in a row lol, it takes it out of ya.

I hear ya mate!! i was tired for the whole of Feb for this reason lol!!

im supprised that sized jack took that pea sized lure. or maybe you just put it next to its mouth to get everyone guessin.
    well done . takes time and effort to get a fish like that.

lol... after reading the whole post its funny... straight away after all this time the conjecture has started already... what happened to "man thats an awsome fish cheers for posting it"
    ahhh.... forums... gota take em with a grain of salt hey Jackextracter!